1 review
Batiste Waterless Cleansing Foam with Coconut Milk Reviews

Cleanse and Shine. Didn't believe it was possible to have fabulous, fresh, clean-feeling hair without stepping in the shower?  Well now you can. Our lightweight foam formula instantly refreshes hair all over, dries in 60 seconds and leaves no residue*

*as indicated by more than 75% of consumers in a home test.

You may also like Batiste Waterless Cleansing Foam with Cactus Water, Almond Oil, and Hibiscus Root

0.5/5

January 31, 2020

I had higher expectations..

Thanks to ChickAdvisor I had the opportunity to try the new Batiste Waterless Cleansing foam with coconut milk. I had higher expectations in terms of quality and effectiveness..the product didn't work at all. I applied it before going to work to refresh my hair and giving them a "cleanse and shine" look (as stated on the packaging)...so I shaked the bottle, sprayed the foam first on my hands then applied it on my hair and massaged as the instructions...I immediately found my scalp oily, greasy with a bad "wet" hair look...leaving white flakes all over the head. A few hours later my hair looked dirtier and worse. Poor quality product. I DO NOT reccomend it (especially on oily hair) I will keep loving their regular dry shampoo anyway.