Batiste Waterless Cleansing Foam with Coconut Milk Reviews

Cleanse and Shine. Didn't believe it was possible to have fabulous, fresh, clean-feeling hair without stepping in the shower?  Well now you can. Our lightweight foam formula instantly refreshes hair all over, dries in 60 seconds and leaves no residue*

*as indicated by more than 75% of consumers in a home test.

You may also like Batiste Waterless Cleansing Foam with Cactus Water, Almond Oil, and Hibiscus Root

February 27, 2020

Feeling fresh!

After using this hair mousse my hair looks and feels better ! I typically use this after a day or two without washing my hair. It’s a nice easy way to freshen up and start my day off right. I also love the scent that I used, and I’m excited to try more. Wish more came in the bottle!

February 26, 2020

Cool Product

This is a really great option to wash my hair and weaves😊 without water. It kept my hair smelling fresh in between washes. I like the fact that it is weightless and make my hair shine.

February 25, 2020

Waterless Cleanser

This product is good for a quick refresher, great scent, not sticky, very easy to use. I shower everyday by try to only actually wash my hair once or twice a week so I use dry shampoo in between washes. This product worked nicely on the days shortly after washing my hair but didn't do a whole lot to fight that greasy look on the days leading to my next shampoo. For this reason, I prefer the dry shampoo, but I may use both in the future

2.7/5

New Brunswick, Canada

Not my favourite

I had really high hopes for this product because it seemed like it was going to exceed my expectation. When i got the cleansing foam I needed my hair washed but being a mom things dont always go as planned so I tried it out and the product did what it was suppose to do but it made my hair feel so gritty and tacky and I had alot of build up on my scalp after I used it which sucked and I find if you have thick hair you need a bit more product and it dissolves very quick in your hands so you dont have much time to work it into your roots.

Louisiana, United States

Perfect for a natural looking dry shampoo!

This is wonderful for a “natural” appearing dry shampoo! Just let it dry about a minute or two then blow dry for about 30 seconds! It gives that washed look

Great!

A little weird to use at first because you have to remember to part your hair before you go in with the mousse. Doesnt leave a residue or white cast in the hair. Not too strong of a scent. Would definitely purchase!

February 22, 2020

I didn’t like this

I didn’t enjoy this cleansing foam, it weighed down my fine hair and it didn’t leave it refreshed like my dry shampoo from batiste does. I would love to try more from batiste.

2.7/5

February 21, 2020

Not satisfied

I don't think it works that well. I feel like my hair is the same before and after, so not very impress by this product. I'm gonna stick to Baptiste Dry Shampoo haha !

February 20, 2020

Like the texture of the foam

I liked the foam it smell good and leave my hair fresh and soft after. I loved the fact that the foam is solid she doesnt drip. My hair was easy to place after using it!!! I will definitly tru the other foam of the brand.

February 20, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Would buy again most definitely

So I used this particular one because I was interested in how it would make my hair feel I had an early day at work and totally forgot to wash my hair the night before so waterless cleansing foam was sitting on my dresser so I took it and started working it through my long hair and wow the smell that comes out you just smell fresh and the weight was effort less and my hair looked like it was just washed that morning. Definitely will buy again and will recommend to anyone.