Becel® Buttery Taste Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 2370 in Grocery

April 26, 2017

Love the product. Tastes great. I can't really tell the difference between the buttery and the regular, it all tastes good to me. I like making rice crispee squares for my kids with this becel.

April 26, 2017

I absolutely Love the Buttery Taste.It is the only one for me.My Husband prefers the unsalted version but it also the Becel.It is what it is claimed. The only one for me.

April 26, 2017

It's an awesome product, i used for cooking, backing frying, etc.you should try it very tasty yes i recommend it to all better any butter out there, safe and good to use good for the heart low on calorie

April 25, 2017

My mother always bought it and I really love the taste . Perfect for grilled cheese and other cooking projects. I would certainly recommend this product.

April 08, 2017

Im a true Becel fan. I have used Becel forever it seems. I love the fact that Becel has come out with a Buttery flavor. I bake all the time. I love to use butter and I had ran out one day. I had this on hand I used it and Im sold. Its great to bake with and you cant tell its not butter.

March 14, 2017

I pick up this product from grocery store when it was on sale I never tasted this before but now me and my family love this we don't use butter any more

October 31, 2016

While I wouldn't recommend this for eating, as I find the taste is not as good as butter or margarine, I do find it's great for baking with reduced fat while still getting that buttery baked goods taste more than using margarine does!

October 19, 2016

Quoi de mieux que d'avoir le gout du beurre sans les calories. Merci Becel pour cette margarine gouteuse qui convient autant a la cuisson que pour les toasts.

October 06, 2016

I love Becel buttery taste. Actually like it more than butter. Superb taste, silky texture. I also love that has no saturated fat and with omega 3. Will definitely buy this again.

September 30, 2016

This is a really good, buttery tasting and very nicely spreadable alternative to butter. I really like using this as an alternative to butter in baking, because it is already pre-softened! It works anywhere you would use butter. It also comes in a variety of different sizes, which is great for everyone.