Becel® Buttery Taste Reviews
#10 in Grocery

December 13, 2017

Good substitute for butter

Becel is one of the best margarine on the market because it is made using simple ingredients. There is a lot of negativity surrounding margarine and I think it's important to be aware but do what you feel is right for you. This Becel actually tastes like butter. If you use it to bake or cook you get that butter feel. I have used this in cookies and they come out well. This can be expensive even at Walmart but if will last a while.

December 12, 2017

better then butter

I know im not the only one who has a favorite margerine! Becels taste and quality are unbeatable! Its smooth and tastes like real butter. I like it more then butter just because of its smoothness and how easy it is to spread on toast :)

December 12, 2017

Amazing substitute for butter

I love the taste of Becel buttery taste, we using it on everything in place of butter. Also it is great in cookies that call for butter you can not even tell the difference

August 05, 2017

I would buy again

Becel is usually the only margarine that I will buy its made with simple ingredients and really does have a buttery taste. Its great to cook and bake with and leaves everything you put it on with the taste of real butter.

June 15, 2017

I would buy again

Tastes great. Used in cookies and they were gone very quickly!! The whole family enjoyed it on meals without any complaints about it not being real butter. Which is a regular complaint in our house

2.8/5

June 15, 2017

Definitey would buy again

Great taste and texture! My family love it on hot toast so that the becel melted in. Also wonderful in mashed potatos and other dinner side dishes I have made. Overall buttery taste.

June 14, 2017

Great Cookies

When I saw the commercial on tv on the different cookies you can bake with Becel buttery, I had to try it. I am now hooked. Not only on the baking using Becel but just adding Becel to toast, etc. I have also tried the Olive Oil one and that one is also a hit.

June 04, 2017

use becel all the time, not really use anything as this one taste great, value is really good and everyone loves it at at home so i won't be changing this one anytime soon

June 02, 2017

This product is one of my favorites, it tastes good and I use it for cooking and baking. Good substitute for butter when you want the taste but not the calories.

June 01, 2017

Wow i've been in love with this margarine for ages!! It had a super good taste and it is fluffly.Too bad that i'm lactose intolerant if not i would add some to my food everyday!!!