Becel® Buttery Taste Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 2380 in Grocery

June 15, 2017

I would buy again

Tastes great. Used in cookies and they were gone very quickly!! The whole family enjoyed it on meals without any complaints about it not being real butter. Which is a regular complaint in our house

2.8/5

June 15, 2017

Definitey would buy again

Great taste and texture! My family love it on hot toast so that the becel melted in. Also wonderful in mashed potatos and other dinner side dishes I have made. Overall buttery taste.

June 14, 2017

Great Cookies

When I saw the commercial on tv on the different cookies you can bake with Becel buttery, I had to try it. I am now hooked. Not only on the baking using Becel but just adding Becel to toast, etc. I have also tried the Olive Oil one and that one is also a hit.

June 04, 2017

use becel all the time, not really use anything as this one taste great, value is really good and everyone loves it at at home so i won't be changing this one anytime soon

June 02, 2017

This product is one of my favorites, it tastes good and I use it for cooking and baking. Good substitute for butter when you want the taste but not the calories.

June 01, 2017

Wow i've been in love with this margarine for ages!! It had a super good taste and it is fluffly.Too bad that i'm lactose intolerant if not i would add some to my food everyday!!!

May 30, 2017

We have been using this margarine for as long as I can remember. Taste great on bread, for mashed potatoes, melted on hot veggies, even to fry my eggs... Just awesome!

May 27, 2017

I highly recommend becel buttery margarine. I put it on all my sandwiches, use it in baking, and put it on my homemade muffins. It has a delicious buttery taste, with all the bad fats. I buy it weekly at Loblaws it has great value and ease of use. A great staple food!

May 16, 2017

I buy this product quite a lot. It really does taste like butter. I use this in place of butter, for spreading on toast or making grill cheese sandwiches.

May 04, 2017

Superbe margarine je ne peut plus m'en passer merci becel d'avoir créé un besoin hahaha ;) c'est à essayer pour ceux qui hésitent encore...très bonne compagnie