Becel with Oat Beverage Margarine Reviews

Good - 0
    Taste

July 12, 2021

Soft, creamy and easy to use

I had previously used other varieties of this brand but this was definitely new to me and i was open to try it and know the difference.

🧈The Becel with oat beverage margarine is gluten and dairy free, it is made with plant based oils , low in saturated fat and an excellent source of Omega-3

😋🧈First Impression: The margarine has a very soft creamy texture that spreads so smoothly on Bread and crackers.

😋🧈I really didn't notice any difference with the taste and I absolutely enjoyed my meal so did my LO as she had hers with crackers. I also used the Becel with oat Beverage margarine to fry my eggs and in baking too and the recipe turned out so scrumptious and delicious.

🧈🥳I would recommend the Becel with oat beverage margarine for everyone. This is also a healthier option especially when trying to reduce fat/ too much cholesterol intake.
    #Gotitforfree

Taste

July 10, 2021

perfect if you are looking for a healthier alternative

I generally am a strictly butter only baker especially when it comes to pastry because just can't achieve the same flakiness without it, but I recently had the opportunity to try out the Becel with Oat Beverage margarine.

I ended up making a batch of chocolate chip cookies because who doesn't like chocolate chip cookies?

Margarine is not nearly as firm as butter, so I did chill my cookie dough for a good 45 minutes to avoid my cookies all spreading and becoming one in the oven. Overnight probably would have been better, but who can wait that long? 😂

Overall, the cookies turned out soft and chewy and I wouldn't have known it was not butter, because I prefer making soft and chewy cookies when I use butter.

This margarine is pretty tasty on its own, so if you are looking for a healthier alternative to butter, this might be a great option. This margarine is made with oat milk and therefore, plant based, low in saturated fat, and it is also gluten free, so if that's you, this might be a good option!