Prestige Item
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

July 19, 2021
    United States

Cooling Sensation

Cool to the touch this light gel-like cream is very soothing and quick absorbing. The cool sensation is refreshing in the hot summer months and hydrating in the winter. I apply it in the morning and in the evening after cleansing and a small amount goes a long way.

April 30, 2021

The real deal!

This is one out of only two prods from belif that I have tried and I’ll start by saying this moisturizer is an out-of-this-world kinda product. It felt like the glass of fresh water that my skin was missing. I’m only giving 4 out of 5 stars cause this moisturizer doesn’t have SPF in it; however, it’s good that I can use it both day and night (: I received a free sample from the face shop!

November 10, 2020

Would buy again!

I find this product to be very moisturizing. Other moisturizers I have used seem to get absorbed into the skin quickly and don’t really work that well. This moisturizer absorbs into the skin without an oily finis and keeps my face hydrated. It also has a very nice scent.

3.2/5

November 09, 2020

Not my favourite, but it saved my skin

When I applied it first time, I did not like it. It seemed very sticky doing nothing. Also, it had a specific smell. So, I decided not to be a fun of this cream! However, I recently made a DIY mask that left my skin dehydrated. I immediately used this cream, and it works! Surprisingly!!! Also, I noticed it can make large pores even smaller.

May 31, 2020

Okay but a little siliconey

Great for those pesky dry spots. I have oily and sometimes dehydrated skin so a little bit of this goes a long way. It's definitely moisturizing as when I wake up, my skin is still feeling soft and smooth, flakes and rough patches are gone. If you're looking for something a little lighter I would reccomend the belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb , as that one is more lighter than this one.

March 19, 2020

I recommend it

my skin is very dry and is not easy to find a good product. This cream help me a lot with this problem. It has a good texture and abbsorve well. Has a very delicate sent too.

January 05, 2020

Feels So Nice

This lotion felt GREAT when I applied it to my skin. I purchased a small set from Sephora when it was on sale not expecting much. I found it helped to hydrate my face when I was having dry spots during pregnancy. I have purchased it again since and it still does wonders for my skin

September 16, 2019

a nice cream

this cream is pretty nice but it is pretty liquidly which i do not love, it sets into the skin pretty nice but a lot also sits on top of your face making you look greasy, i do not think i would buy this again

September 11, 2019

Holy grail!

I have combination and sensitive skin and this stuff is a holy grail for me during the summer. It’s light weight and provides my skin with great hydration. Definitely sticking up on this stuff

May 08, 2019

Very satisfied skin

I'm so glad I used this! It smelt amazing and make my skin feel very rich and moisturized. The packaging is simple and cute. Definitely a good try if you get the chance!!