Prestige Item
Benefit Cosmetics They're Real! Mascara Reviews

Benefit they're real! Mascara is a jet-black mascara that lengthens, curls, volumizes, lifts and separates lashes for a spectacular "out-to-here" look. This exclusive brush is specifically designed to maximize the performance of the long-wearing glossy formula-revealing lashes you never knew you had. Staggered bristles grab close to the root, boosting length & volume beyond belief. Visit benefitscosmetics.com for more information.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016
    0.5/5

June 28, 2018

Didn't work at all

I got a free sample of this and was so excited but it was awful. It was like the tube was empty and there was nothing on the end of the brush. There are way better mascaras out there that are less expensive than this one. The bristles on the brush were super sharp too and when ever I tried to get close to my lash line it would scrap my eyelid. Just terrible on so many different levels.

June 28, 2018

Clumping and fall out

This mascara is not as great as I had hoped it would be. Its clumpy and Falls off your eyelashes that broke the day you're wiping it off your face. Price is well over $20 and I would not recommend it to my friends. I will not buy this product again

June 26, 2018

Definitely not worth the money

When I received a sample of this product (not from ChickAdvisor) I was excited. I don't typically buy very many higher-end products when I can get a dupe at a drugstore price, so I was interested to try this mascara, which retails for around$32 at Sephora). I was SO disappointed. When I first put it on, it stung my eyes. I decided to power through anyway, as I know my eyes are sensitive and lots of mascaras irritate them. The formula was dry and clumpy, and it almost immediately smudged all over my upper and lower eye area. A short time later, I looked in the mirror and the mascara had smudged all over my eyes like a raccoon. It was like it never dried, staying wet far too long and allowing some serious smudging. I will not be buying this.

January 12, 2018

Meh

I truly did not love this product. The wand was horrible. When applying the mascara, it was thick and felt very heavy on my eyes. Looks like spider legs! Not my type of product.

May 27, 2017

Why all the hype? So many better drugstore mascaras out there. First of all, it's so expensive for a mascara. Secondly, the formula is so wet it just made my eyelashes clump together. They looked so thin and spidery and awful. Once I've used this mascara, I won't be able to add any other layers of mascara and it's really hard to remove.

0.5/5

February 18, 2017

This just doesn't do a thing for my lashes. It almost feels like the tube is empty and there isn't any product on the brush. I wouldn't recommend it at all.

March 10, 2016

First of all I got short Asian lashes that is straight. I got this from the 100 points perk from Sephora. i heard good review on thing on Benefit They're Real mascara. I curled my lashes and I put this mascara on. I usually used 1 coat of mascara and wear fake lashes. This time I used 2 coats of the mascara, I waited with 2 seconds before I put on another coat and it weight down my lashes. I end up tossing it out it was way over hype on YouTube

December 10, 2015

This mascara made my lashes feel heavy and caked on with cement . It also flaked off in chunks ripping my natural lashes off with it

September 24, 2013

i dont really understand why the price is so high for the product didnt work to well either but its good for olderwoman