Prestige Item
Benefit Cosmetics They're Real! Mascara Reviews

Benefit they're real! Mascara is a jet-black mascara that lengthens, curls, volumizes, lifts and separates lashes for a spectacular "out-to-here" look. This exclusive brush is specifically designed to maximize the performance of the long-wearing glossy formula-revealing lashes you never knew you had. Staggered bristles grab close to the root, boosting length & volume beyond belief. Visit benefitscosmetics.com for more information.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

June 04, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Length but to much clump for me

When it comes to mascara I am
    Super picky, I want length and darkening but no clumps or thickness, almost like a dye to my natural lashes. I often wash the wand half off and use as a tint. If thickness is alright it’s an alright mascara definitely adds length

March 20, 2019

I would buy this product again

I love the wand of this mascara. It lift and volumizes ur lashes so nice!! People will think your wearing false lashes. It fills in so nicely! I would def buy again!

February 23, 2019

Just Good

I like when brands come up with unusual shaped brush tips for mascara but i find that you end up with way too much product on the tip. So Either you lose product to wiping it off or get too much on your lashes. It does however give great lift and volume to the lashes and I'm currently on my second tube.

February 05, 2019

One of my faves!

Love this stuff! It separates and lifts and lengthens my lashes, it's a true black mascara. It has minimal clumping and good coverage. I received a sample in the mail and looked into buying more. Its a bit pricey but well worth it to keep it stocked in my makeup bag.

September 03, 2018
    Arizona, United States

Would buy full size!

I received the small travel size and I absolutely love it! When I run out, I'm going to buy the full size. Makes lashes jet black and adds a little bit of volume, while still looking real!

August 21, 2018

Benefit They're Real Mascara

I received a sample size of this in one of my monthly beauty subscription boxes. I would have to say this is one of my favourite mascaras that I've tried.

August 20, 2018

Light but Effective

It’s not your heavy mambo jumbo lashes that you want to look like Cleopatra but it’s a very natural and light type of mascara. It applies well on lashes and doesn’t make them stick to each other. You will need a bit more of applications compare to others to have more volume but for my busy routine, this is going to be my everyday natural look mascara. No smudge, no worries. I love it.

August 13, 2018

I liked it!

I received the mascara, as a sample! It is very small but it has last a lot! I like it, because it make my lashes look longer, but not bulky! I would definitely buy it!

3.2/5

July 23, 2018

Quality brush but not worth the price

Pros:
    - Unlike other reviewers, I did not find clumping to be an issue unless coats were layered upon one another between applications; in fact, I was impressed by the ability of this mascara to separate lashes
    - Adds natural-looking length
    - Brush shape is ideal for wiggling between lashes to ensure all lashes are coated, with bristles surrounding the tip to reach corner lashes
    - The formula was neither too wet nor too dry
    Cons:
    - Transfer was an issue for me; this is no surprise in regard to my upper lashes, as I have deeper-set eyes, but I found that mascara transferred from my lower lashes onto my upper cheeks as well
    - Price -- to be clear, I have no qualms about spending more money on prestige brands when they are worth it, but this mascara is comparable to drugstore brands
    - Not suitable for anyone looking for a dramatic look

July 22, 2018

Makes Your Eyelashes Look Longer!

I got the sample version of the mascara and tried it on. The verdicts are, it does actually make your eyelashes look longer, and separates the eyelashes really well. My only concern is, when i check the price, its on the pricier side. But, if you have the money, i think it's worth to try!