Prestige Item
Benefit Cosmetics They're Real! Mascara Reviews

Benefit they're real! Mascara is a jet-black mascara that lengthens, curls, volumizes, lifts and separates lashes for a spectacular "out-to-here" look. This exclusive brush is specifically designed to maximize the performance of the long-wearing glossy formula-revealing lashes you never knew you had. Staggered bristles grab close to the root, boosting length & volume beyond belief. Visit benefitscosmetics.com for more information.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

June 08, 2019

Affordable Oomp

Benefit Cosmetics They’re Real lengthening mascara is a gem. They makes my brown eyes pop. It’s a staple in my makeup bag. It’s affordable and allows me to add a bit of a oomph to my look in two quick strokes.

April 30, 2019

Amazing mascara

I have not long lashes , I have thin lashes. So this mascara is perfect for me. After using it , I feel like I have long lashes. It gives my lashes amazing look.

April 26, 2019

Works Wonders

I received a sample of this and since I tried it I'm hooked. My lashes are physically longer and fuller. Has been a life saver since I stopped wearing falsies. I highly recommend this product.

April 23, 2019

My lashes are thicker

I highly recommend the you're real Mascara if you want to voluminous lashes. Separates and no clumping. A nice soft black. I received a sample from Benefit cosmetics and I will be purchasing the full size for sure.

April 15, 2019

Great results

I can tell you for sure. This gives volume on your eye lash. I love it. I got it to try for free. And since than I been buying this mascara. Because I love benefits makeup brand. This is the only mascara that I trust in working good for me.

March 29, 2019

Fantastic

I really, really adore this mascara by benefit. It goes on very dark and lengthens your eyelashes a lot. It gives them a lot of volume without making them look clumpy or spider leggy. I have never experienced any Fallout from this product which seems to be my problem with some mascaras. It stays put all day and doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes. It really is a wonderful product. I would absolutely recommend this to anybody who wants to make their lashes look fuller and longer without using falsies.

March 04, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Great product

I love benifit cosmetics. This mascara is amazing. I love the unique brush, the product goes on effortlessly and really makes my eye lashes pop. The product didnt clumb and lasted all day. The price is alittle high, but the results are amazing

February 23, 2019

I am soo impressed woth tjis after getting a sample!

Some friends and I had an event to attend and I wanted the “falsie” look. I got a sample size of this mascara from Sephora (yay for try before you buy!) anyways we ended up getting our make up done and getting fake lashes applied for our event but when I did try the mascara on a regular day I couldn’t believe the length it gave me 😍 the Brussels are a harder plyable plastic which wasn’t the nicest feeling but that separated every lash avaoiding the Tarantula look! I even got comments from people I saw that day about how good they looked! I will for sure be buying the regular size now and put up with the prickly bristles for the amazing outcome it gave 🤗

February 18, 2019

Fantastic volume

My new favourite go to everyday mascara!

Makes your eyelashes
    So full and and dark! Your lashes end up looking like false eyelashes. I get asked all the time when using this

February 10, 2019

Best Mascara EVER!

I have gone through ...oh I don't know how many...8 maybe 9 different brands. NONE of them did what they said. Either they were flaky or smeared or were too wet and were horrible to put on/take off... This mascara is lush and thick. Easy to take off and stays on without flaking. I am so glad I spent the money on this product.