Benzagel After Care Moisturizing Lotion Reviews

In response to the growing demand for an after-care product containing naturally derived ingredients, we introduced an After-Care Moisturizing Lotion based on a unique combination of Alpha Hydroxy Acids, Squalane, botanical extracts, minerals and antioxidants.

Our moisturizer formula contains non-irritant ingredients and is both paraben free and non-comedogenic.

For more information, please visit Benzagel.ca
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021
    1.0/5

May 31, 2021

Donne des boutons

J'ai utiliser ce produit qui est contre l'acnee et j'ai eu une pousser d'acner apres l'essai .... je suis vraiment decu car je n'avais plus de boutons et la j'en ai trois

1.0/5

May 30, 2021

Not for me

This product just was not from me. As soon as I squirted the oddly textured moisturiser onto my hand, I felt i may not love this product as much as I thought I would. I tried it for 5 days. The first photo is day 2 and the second is day 5. I found this product made me break out more. Could just be my skin but this product isn't for me.

0.7/5

May 03, 2021

Never got it , I haven’t got anything from you guys for years yet and yes it’s the right address. If you send me stuff then I can send you a review until then I can’t :(