Benzagel After Care Moisturizing Lotion Reviews

In response to the growing demand for an after-care product containing naturally derived ingredients, we introduced an After-Care Moisturizing Lotion based on a unique combination of Alpha Hydroxy Acids, Squalane, botanical extracts, minerals and antioxidants.

Our moisturizer formula contains non-irritant ingredients and is both paraben free and non-comedogenic.

For more information, please visit Benzagel.ca
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

June 17, 2021

Left my skin feeling great

I really liked using this product and how it left my skin feeling afterwards. There aren’t many products like this and I appreciated the extra card it had with my skin. It left it nice and smooth and wasn’t greasy at all. Will definitely be using again!

June 16, 2021

Acne prone sensitive skin approved

I can tend to be a little hesitant when trying new products because I never know how my skin is going to react. I love to try new products despite being worried about any reactions because you can't find the good stuff without testing it out. This was a nice option to help calm my skin and control my acne which gets worse around that time of the month. Glad to have had the chance to try this product out so I have another good option in my arsenal of products.

Get product!

I received this product for free in exchange for a review. I enjoyed this product more than I thought I would! I didn't expect it to be as moisturizing as it was. I used it nightly and definitely would purchase.

June 16, 2021

So light it’s like you’re not wearing it

The Benzagel After Care Moisturizing Lotion is one amazing product. It has excellent ingredients, so nothing to complain about there. I had no sensitivities to it. It was unscented, which I love and was so light you really couldn’t tell that you even had it on. Oddly enough, that’s the only thing that bothered me. My skin didn’t actually feel very moisturized, so I wanted to reach for something else to apply on top, but I refrained just so I could be true to the review and wanted to try it alone. I want to love this product more but I don’t see myself reaching for it instead of the products I had been using previously. I definitely suggest trying it for yourself and see if this is the uber-lightweight moisturizer you’ve been looking for. #tryBenzagelMoisturizer #gotitfree

Light and great product!

I like this product, it is very light. I was surprised at how liquidy this product was. It worked well on my skin and left a clean feeling. No bad reaction and I did not have one pimple show up this month like it usually does right before my period! This product moisturizes the skin without the heavy/greasy feeling a body cream can leave on the skin. I higly recommend this product for people with sensitive/acne type of skin for sure!

Loved this product

I used this product on my face and neck after cleansing before bed. I noticed a slight improvement in my complexion and clarity of my face. I would prefer if it was a bit more moisturizing as I found I applied quite a bit each time.

So close to a 5

The product provided light non-greasy yet effective moisturizing and was sensitive enough for delicate areas. I would have given it a 5 if it wasn't for the smell - which I found medicinal and had and alcohol smell

It doesn't smell good

Except for the smell, it's texture and moisturizing ability are good. It's easy to apply and doesn't feel sticky at all. It doesn't make your face look oily and makes it look soft and clean

June 14, 2021

Worked as promised.

Worked as promised. More liquidity then I was expecting but was soft and light on the skin. As someone with very sensitive skin, this product was non irritating.

June 11, 2021

Moisturizing

I received this free from ChickAdvisor to review. I have been breaking out lately and this moisturizer is very moisturizing. My skin would get dry around my acne after applying acne treatment. One complaint I have is that it is very liquidity. It would splatter when I would use the pump. I would have to pump it very slowly. I wish it had a thicker consistency.