Benzagel After Care Moisturizing Lotion Reviews

In response to the growing demand for an after-care product containing naturally derived ingredients, we introduced an After-Care Moisturizing Lotion based on a unique combination of Alpha Hydroxy Acids, Squalane, botanical extracts, minerals and antioxidants.

Our moisturizer formula contains non-irritant ingredients and is both paraben free and non-comedogenic.

For more information, please visit Benzagel.ca

2.3/5

July 07, 2020

Not for my skin type

I had a few acne here and there, so I thought I can use it mainly as a moisturizer. However, my face broke out and got worse. This might be a good moisturizer for others but my skin type is sensitive and it didn't work for me. I wouldn’t buy it and I wouldn’t risk recommending it to my family or my friends.

2.3/5

July 06, 2020

Ok?

J'ai pu essayer gratuitement la lotion après soin grâce à chickadvisor.

J'étais très contente parce que j'ai toujours eue de légers problème de peau .

Après quelques jours d'essais j'avoue ne pas comprendre à quoi sert vraiment cette lotion

Elle ne pas aider vraiment. Ça texture est relativement grasse et ne pénètre pas bien la peau, elle laisse une sensation semi agréable sur la peau . Pas une fois je n'ai trouvé une amélioration sur ma peau

Bref ne gaspiller pas votre argent

July 03, 2020

Smells nice. Good ingredients!

Enjoyed using this moisturizer. It felt a bit heavy at times but overall thought it worked well. Would recommend this product to people who have excessive dryness from using benzoyl peroxide products.

July 02, 2020

Okay Cream

The cream was okay, I found that it was watery than a normal cream. It did help my dry skin after applying it after showering. The cream scent wasn't too strong. I wish that the cream was thicker.

2.7/5

July 02, 2020

....

Je suis très déçu par ce produit... Suite a un traitement pour mon acné, j'ai appliqué ce produit et ...comblé de malheur, j'avais encore plus de bouton les jours suivants... Rien a faire ce produit ne me convient pas. Aussi, l'odeur ne me plaît de du tout!

June 11, 2020

Not great, not terrible

This lotion has a very odd texture. It's a thin, watery gel formula. I like that there is no artificial fragrance. It's a very light-weight moisturizer. Great natural citrus smell.

June 10, 2020

So far, so good!

I've only used this once, so I'm not sure yet how effective this moisturizer is. My only complaint is that it smells like chemicals. Most of my favourite face creams have a more pleasant scent. This moisturizer is also quite watery. I'll wait a few more weeks before deciding if this moisturizer works for me. #gotitfree