Benzagel After Care Moisturizing Lotion Reviews

In response to the growing demand for an after-care product containing naturally derived ingredients, we introduced an After-Care Moisturizing Lotion based on a unique combination of Alpha Hydroxy Acids, Squalane, botanical extracts, minerals and antioxidants.

Our moisturizer formula contains non-irritant ingredients and is both paraben free and non-comedogenic.

For more information, please visit Benzagel.ca
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

June 15, 2021

Didn't work well for me

Unfortunately, the product didn't work well for me. It was more runny than previous moisturizers I have used. And I didn't notice any difference in my skin.

June 14, 2021

Pimple Gone

I got a teeny tiny pimple last week and decided to try this item to see if it will affect my skin. Truly, it healed almost instantly! Packaging looks like an ointment instead of a hydrating lotion tho but in terms of efficasy this one truly hydrates.

June 08, 2021

Good Ingredients

I really liked the fact that this product has squalene in it, as I keep hearing great things about this ingredient in the skincare world. It's very moisurizing and soaks into the skin quickly. There isn't a strong scent which is nice as well. My only concern is that I think it may have caused my skin to break out a bit, but I'm not 100% sure that this product is rhe culprit. I'll continue to test and see if it breaks me out again.

June 05, 2021

Not really sure

I've been using this for a while and it doesn't seem to be doing much, but I think that it may work better on different skin types. The positive is that I have sensitive skin and have felt no irritation, so it must be a good quality product.

June 05, 2021

Benzagel After Care Moisturizing Lotion Review

I do feel like my skin responded in a positive way from this product. I just wish I had a longer amount of time to see the long term effects this product has on my skin: however considering I have sensitive skin and my skin responded positively I do recommend this product.

June 04, 2021

Not for me

I don't really see a difference, will not buy again but maybe it's just not a product for me. I still would recommend it, I just think I don't need this.

June 03, 2021

Gentle, but ...

This is a nice, lightweight moisturizer, however, for my skin, it was a little too lightweight. I am 32 and use prescription Retinol for acne and anti aging, and I didn’t find it was hydrating enough for me. It wasn’t bothersome really, I just prefer something thicker, especially at night. I think this would be great for a teen or someone with oily skin. Also, I was turned off by the fragrance that’s in it. I don’t understand why skincare companies feel the need to add fragrance! It’s so irritating to so many and unnecessary. I was wondering if the AHA would burn but it didn’t; which is a plus. Overall I don’t think I would purchase for myself again but maybe for someone with oily skin who doesn’t mind fragrance.

Excellent Product

This moisturizer seems very gentle on my skin. I have very sensitive skin and I needed to find a gentle non scented body lotion to use on my skin due to sun allergy. I had to get a prescription medicated cream to help bring down a bad allergic reaction from the sun. I got a prescription medicated cream from the doctor because it was so bad. The pharmacist recommended to use ordinary body lotion to apply to the affected area too. I am very happy that I decided to try this product. So far so good and no complaints! I have used this for 5 days now.

Works great

My daughter has been using this product the most. She has been having few issues with a lot of break outs across her forehead area and this has been helping for the most part. I have tried using this few times after cleansing but I do find the smell little off putting and it stay sticky on the face little longer then I would like. But works great gives moisture and I would recommend this

Good product

this product is a good product its just not for me and what my skin needs. It made my skin dry and gave me a few blister like pimples. My daughter has been using it and she seems to be liking it so far and has been alot better with her skin.