Benzagel After Care Moisturizing Lotion Reviews

In response to the growing demand for an after-care product containing naturally derived ingredients, we introduced an After-Care Moisturizing Lotion based on a unique combination of Alpha Hydroxy Acids, Squalane, botanical extracts, minerals and antioxidants.

Our moisturizer formula contains non-irritant ingredients and is both paraben free and non-comedogenic.

For more information, please visit Benzagel.ca

1.5/5

July 02, 2020

Ce produit n'est pas pour moi

Petite bouteille de 100ml. Odeur chimique et désagréable de crème solaire. Texture très liquide. Fini huileux/gras. Je ne conseil et ne rachèterai pas ce produit.

Ce produit m'a été offert gratuitement en échange de mon avis.

1.5/5

June 07, 2020

I'm not sure what this is supposed to do...

I received this product courtesy of #ChickAdvisor and I love trying new products! I was confused as to the nature of this product, as the line is known for anti #acne relief, yet this is touted as a moisturizer and lotion. Although I do not have severe or active acne, I tried this product, and ultimately, I could not notice a significant different in my skin, either for acne or even moisturization. I'm not sure what they're trying to 'sell' however I know that many #acne meds are quite harsh on the skin (and internally just an fyi - consult with your MD). However, I wouldn't recommend this product.