Benzagel After Care Moisturizing Lotion Reviews

In response to the growing demand for an after-care product containing naturally derived ingredients, we introduced an After-Care Moisturizing Lotion based on a unique combination of Alpha Hydroxy Acids, Squalane, botanical extracts, minerals and antioxidants.

Our moisturizer formula contains non-irritant ingredients and is both paraben free and non-comedogenic.

For more information, please visit Benzagel.ca
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

Worth the buy

So this was the first time trying Benzagel After Care Moisturizing Lotion and it was surprisingly amazing on my face. It has excellent ingredients, so nothing to complain about there. It is unscented, lightweight and smooth on your skin which I love. I definitely suggest trying it for yourself and see if this is the right moisturizer you’ve been looking for. #tryBenzagelMoisturizer #gotitfree

Loved it!!

I was a bit skeptical to use this product at first due to its liquid-like texture. I was quite amazed with how quick my skin went from dull to replenished and alive from the first application. I have combination skin so it’s hard to find a product that works for my whole face. I especially love it around the eyes because it isn’t thick and sticky. It does the job with a barely there feeling. 👍🏼

June 17, 2021

Amazing, hands down a must have product!

Finally a good after-care moisturizer

a year ago
    This stuff is the real deal. It feels so light and breathable on my face, and also helps with the drying effects of some of their other acne treatment products. Combining this with their acne wash and acne gel has totally saved my life!! My skin is bright clear and I am so happy with Benzagel, it gives me boutique dermatologist results affordably!

Benzagel After Care Moisturizing Lotion

Benzagel After Care Moisturizing Lotion Is extremely revitalizing and hydrating. The lotion is lightweight feeling and fast absorbing and does not leave your skin feeling sticky or oily.

Fantastic Moisturizer!

I purchased this moisturizer to help deal with some "maskne" that I could not get rid of. Not only is it effective at reducing acne and blemishes, it also is moisturizing and did not leave my skin flakey or dry.

It works!

I love this product… it does what a moisturizer is supposed to do…. It really helped with my acne and helped with all my breakouts … also good for a spot treatment.. try it yourself!!

Light & Glistening!

I wanted something light but effective for my summertime skincare routine & this more than did the trick! It’s super light & doesn’t leave your skin oily or sticky like many moisturizers do. It also left my skin feeling tight & youthful which is a welcomed bonus lol.

Very nice product

Good product! Recommended! Very good for my skin, I have sensitive skin, works good for me! But I dont have namy acnes! Smell good and makes your skin good

June 15, 2021

Super effective for dry skin

I received my product and I extremely love it.
    It is easily absorbed by the skin. The size is good and also it s easy to use. My skin is really dry so its so effective for me.

My skin feels better

I’ve never really had much of an aftercare routine, but I’ve noticed since using Benzagel my skin retains more moisture without feeling greasy or clogging my pores. It feels light and leaves my cleansed skin feeling refreshed.