• BH Cosmetics 120 Eyeshadow Palette
  • BH Cosmetics 120 Eyeshadow Palette

BH Cosmetics 120 Eyeshadow Palette Reviews

Ranked #1047 out of 1317 in Eye Shadow

Long lasting, easy to match different make-up styles! Super-fine Powder Produce even and long lasting makeup. Feels light and soft.Easily create clear and brilliant eye makeup finish. Includes matte and shimmer colors. Case size is 9" x 6" Feels light and soft.Easily create clear and brilliant eye makeup finish. Includes matte and shimmer colors. Case size is 9" x 6"

April 26, 2017

I love this eyeshadow palette!!! There are 120 colors!! And they all have a medium to good pigmentation. I have the third edition. The dark colors, the purple, the red have great pigmentation. The blue, green and yellow are not super pigmented but with a good eyeshadow primer or a white pencil under, it cames out nicely! They are super easy to blend. If you are new in the makeup world I would highly recommend this palette because it contains bright and colourful colors and dark and matte colors.

April 17, 2017

A pretty large palette that includes 120 very varied shades. This will definitely meet all of your colour needs. There is a lot of pigmentation in this for such a good price. There's not a lot to say about this, it's a great palette in terms of quality and variation.
    There are some setbacks however, with the worst being the smell. This smells disgustingly chemically, and I kind of wonder if it's worth it to wear this alone solely because of the smell. Also, the colours in the palette are rounded, which makes it slightly difficult to pick the colours up on a brush. Aside from this, I would definitely recommend looking into this.

July 11, 2016

Got the 3rd edition of the palette. The colours and variety of them are amazing, the first layer of the palette is shimmer and bright shades, the second layer of the palette is matte and dark shades. And for anywhere from $11-$16 depending on the sale, 120 of these eyeshadows is amazing. The only downside is that while most shades are extremely pigmented, there are some much less pigmented shades.

June 18, 2015

I am doing a review for all five of them, since I own them all! The only downside is that each color is the size of a nickel (maybe a little bigger, but not a quarter) However, with 120 colors - each palette has 60 colors, you wouldn't care. The colors are super vibrant and works on any skin tone. I recommend using primer and don't be shy with the color combos! It will make a rookie turn into a MUA overnight. Also, they're ALWAYS on sale! Pick up one (I would start with the 4th series, which is a combo of 1st and 3rd series) and just let er rip!

October 06, 2014

This palette is honestly the best bang for your buck. BH regularly has sales so its not hard to get this palette for a deal. I purchased mine for only $10.68 ($21.00 after shipping). I purchased it only for the intent of using it for Halloween makeup for my daughter as I almost never wore eye shadow. When I received it in the mail I was so excited!! I opened the palette and was surprised at how accurate the pictures on BHs website were!! Colours were so bright and vibrant. As I couldn't contain my excited, I through a couple colours on my wrist as swatches and WOW great colour!! and that was without any primer or foundation as a base!! very pigmented!! What I also found nice was removal was easy!! Walmart brand makeup rover wipes got rid of everything and the colours did not stain my skin!!!

OVERALL = 10/10 **********

June 18, 2014

The Bh cosmetics party girl palette was my first purchase from this brand. I just wanted to give it a try but i wasn't expecting much tbh because it was so inexpensive, 10,99 for a palette of 40 color eyeshadows. I mean it's unbelievable right?! And so when i got it, i start swatching every colors obviously and OMG! They felt like high end eyeshadows. The pigmentation of each color was beyond amazing and they looked even better in real life than online. You can do pretty much any look possible with this palette. Neutral, edgy, romantic, smokey just anything! The price, black sleek packaging, quality, you just can't find any better low price eye palette. I'm looking forward to try out other products from them. PS it won't let me write party girl palette so that's why i've put the 120 color eyeshadow palette

February 18, 2014

I just recently ordered this product in a sale the site had on. I love this palette. The colours are bright and vibrant, and seem to last very well with an eyeshadow primer.

September 24, 2013

loveeeeeeee this palette. the pigments are amazing, creamy and colorfull. I have almost all there palettes and I recommend them.

April 18, 2012

I LOVE all their products!! I own every palette. Except only of the 120 shadow palettes ( 2nd edition)
    The colours are amazing, and they go on so great and last too!! Definitely worth every penny, even though I would say to wait until they are on sale to get an even greater discount!!

June 26, 2010

This is one of the first 120 eyeshadow palettes that I have ever purchased and I absolutely love it. It included one palette that has 2 layers of makeup. This eyeshadow is long lasting and has a vibrant eye makeup finish. The colors include both matte and shimmer colors. I love the super-fine powder...it's very light and soft.

ainsleygoheen added a new review for
    Himilayan Salt Lamp

ainsleygoheen added a new review for
    Dove White Beauty Bar

Chick2393 has posted in the forum topic
    Do you wear a watch?

KieliAnne added a new review for
    Pump House Crafty Radler