BIC Pro+ Ball Pen

BIC Pro+ Ball Pen Reviews

Ranked #99 out of 1095 in Misc

June 21, 2017

Great product

This pen writes very smooth and feels like it just glides across the page. It almost feels like my handwriting turns out prettier when I use these pens.

March 02, 2017

One of my favorite pens as a student it seems to never run out of ink, doesn't smudge or go thru paper and leaves my work looking neat. Even though this product is on the expensive side it is worth it.

January 22, 2017

These pens are fantastic. They are SO smooth and just really nice to write with. I actually just found one while cleaning my room the other day, really glad I found it.

September 01, 2016

Fantastic pens! I found a spare one lying around in the household, and was amazed by how smooth the ink is, and there were no bubbles anyway. The grip was extremely comfortable in hand as well, and after taking notes in class my hand does not hurt.

July 23, 2016

Totally worth every penny. They wrote so smoothly and don't smudge as you're using them.
    Pretty well priced too. Bic is a very reliable company that makes great products.
    When I go school shopping for the kids I only buy them bic

January 30, 2016

I like Bic Pro +Ball Pens they write so great no messy writing with these like some other pens

April 27, 2015

These are some great quality pens, they are easy to write with and don't smudge. When I buy ball point pens I like to go with BIC pens because I know that I get what I pay for and they last a long time and write very neatly.

April 05, 2015

These pens are really good. Write smooth and last long. I've always liked bic and used several types of their pens through out the years.

What do you think, have you used them?

April 05, 2015

I'm very picky on pens I like to use at work. And this is one that I like ! Good grab and writes smooth not inky.

April 05, 2015

This version of the Bic Pen is fantastic. It's nothing like the crystal Bic pens that have been around for ages. These do cost more, but they are a higher quality and last a lot longer.