Big Sexy Hair - Spray and Play Harder

Big Sexy Hair - Spray and Play Harder Reviews

Ranked #1493 out of 2395 in Hair Care

Big Sexy Hair - Spray and Play Harder gives your hair moveable and unbelievable volume, lift and hold. This spray protects against damaging UV rays and combats humidity, so hair won't fall flat. Visit sexyhair.com for more information.

February 27, 2017

I love the smell of this hairspray , doesn't leave hair stiff like most hairsprays would, overall I would say the hold on this product is about 8/10 .

June 28, 2016

I love this hairspray. I shop at a local professional beauty supply store for this product. I buy a huge can for 11 dollars. It lasts me a really long time. I spray my hair with this everyday and I do not get that 'sticky' hairspray effect but I get the hold from it. I can recurl, restraighten and get a brush through my hair the next day with no problem at all.

April 25, 2016

I LOVE this product. It's my go to every day spray. I have fine, short hair and it adds style and body to my hair in a way no other spray does. It does the job and holds my style all day without reapplication!

March 24, 2015

Works amazing!!! This is one of the only hairspray a that will hold my hair. The only issue is that it makes my hair a little greasy looking

April 19, 2013

Very good hold without being sticky or wet looking. Not to strong of a smell and nice ultra-fine mist!

November 27, 2012

i really like this - it's really good hold without a strong smell.

July 12, 2012

I love the this product it actually makes your hair stay in place and not move which is what i look for when i am looking for a product! :)

August 25, 2011

I love this hair spray. I couldnt live without it. it has really good hold with out being too sticky or stiff this is really worth the money i would reccomend this to any one

March 27, 2011

I love this hairspray! My hair can be really difficult sometimes and it is the only hairspray that will 100 percent keep my hair held. It is a little pricier, but if you find it at tj maxx or marshals you can get a big bottle for around 10 bucks!

May 11, 2010

I have pin straight hair. It's near impossible to get volume in my hair. I've tried many, many products and I finally bought this hairspray and it was totally worth it. It's the only hairspray that holds for me. I highly recommend this.