Big Sexy Hair - Spray and Play Harder

Big Sexy Hair - Spray and Play Harder Reviews

Ranked #1552 out of 2555 in Hair Care

Big Sexy Hair - Spray and Play Harder gives your hair moveable and unbelievable volume, lift and hold. This spray protects against damaging UV rays and combats humidity, so hair won't fall flat. Visit sexyhair.com for more information.

June 13, 2017

Only Spray I Use

This spray is the only way I can style my hair. I like big voluminous hair and this is the way to get it!! It holds all day/night and allow for flexibility. Only hairspray that I will use. Good for all occasions!

June 12, 2017

Quand même dispendieux pour du fixatif, mais le meilleur que j'ai utilisé à ce jour! Ne rend pas les cheveux collants, fixe vraiment bien et dure longtemps. De plus son odeur est agréable et n'a pas ce fond d'odeur d'alcool ou de chimique de plusieurs autres marques.

3.2/5

May 16, 2017

This is best if you want your curls to stick! Although this product is a heavy, it does work. I personally don't like it very much as if im going to use hairspray, I don't want my hair to be stiff.

May 11, 2017

I typically would not buy hairspray more than 5.00 however, my stylist at the time recommended this product. I don't style my hair very often with hairspray but if i am styling my hair that needs a lot of hold, i use this hairspray rather than drugstore hair spray. It holds like nothing i've ever seen. I have thin, medium length, straight hair so, i need hold if i curl or want a crazy hair style. Ive had this hairspray for more than 2 years - it sits on my shelf for whenever i need it. If & when the bottle gets used, i would buy another bottle.

February 27, 2017

I love the smell of this hairspray , doesn't leave hair stiff like most hairsprays would, overall I would say the hold on this product is about 8/10 .

June 28, 2016

I love this hairspray. I shop at a local professional beauty supply store for this product. I buy a huge can for 11 dollars. It lasts me a really long time. I spray my hair with this everyday and I do not get that 'sticky' hairspray effect but I get the hold from it. I can recurl, restraighten and get a brush through my hair the next day with no problem at all.

April 25, 2016

I LOVE this product. It's my go to every day spray. I have fine, short hair and it adds style and body to my hair in a way no other spray does. It does the job and holds my style all day without reapplication!

March 24, 2015

Works amazing!!! This is one of the only hairspray a that will hold my hair. The only issue is that it makes my hair a little greasy looking

April 19, 2013

Very good hold without being sticky or wet looking. Not to strong of a smell and nice ultra-fine mist!

November 27, 2012

i really like this - it's really good hold without a strong smell.