Bioré Rose Quartz + Charcoal Daily Purifying Cleanser Reviews

Bioré Rose Quartz + Charcoal Daily Cleanser dives deep into pores to trap 2x more dirt, oil, and impurities*--while adding some self-care to your skincare routine. With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out impurities and trap them and infused with Rose Quartz, the love crystal, radiates self-love and care.

*than a basic cleanser

You may also like Bioré Rose Quartz + Charcoal Gentle Pore Refining Scrub and Stress Relief Clay Mask

February 26, 2020
    Barking and Dagenham, United Kingdom

Too minty

I was so excited to try this out but once I did I realised it’s not for me! Unless you love minty and airy feeling don’t bother! I couldn’t understand why it smells of mint when it’s a rose product
    Not for me

February 25, 2020
    Norfolk, United Kingdom

Great!

My skin feels super cleansed and refreshed after using, without taking away all the natural goodness it needs! A lovely product to add to my collection.

February 25, 2020
    Torbay, United Kingdom

lovely refreshing product!!

after trying this for the first time i initially loved it! great smell and left my skin feeling smooth and purified! would recommend to anyone with oily skin

February 24, 2020
    Bolton, United Kingdom

Great product

Absolutely love love this cleanser it leaves my skin feeling refreshed and moisturised whilst also cleansing at the same time. I use it morning and night and can definitely see a difference in my skins brightness.

February 22, 2020
    Warwickshire, United Kingdom

Deep clean

I love the packaging of this product it is sleek and girly. The fact that it has a pump makes it so quick, easy to use but most importantly makes it mess free.

I have been using the product for over a week now. Immediately when you put the product on your face there is a strong cooling effect from the menthol in the face wash which I personally find it very refreshing. The product goes onto the skin smoothly and has a slight lather to it quick makes it feel quite luxurious. The first week I found I had white a few little white bumps form on my skin I’m not sure if this was because it is a deep cleansing product so it was bringing all the gunk out of my pores. Overall I do like the product as it gives your product a squeaky clean without leaving it feeling tight or dry so I would recommend it to anyone that wears make up daily as it will ensure your skin is cleaned properly.

February 18, 2020

best cleanser

i loved this cleanser it cleaned my pores and have lovely smell to it. packaging is very nice as well. it was very gentle on skin I would definitely recommend it to everyone.

February 10, 2020
    Norfolk, United Kingdom

Beautiful! But could do without the menthol

The scent and look of this product is gorgeous!
    It's pink with glitter which is so pretty and girly and the scent is light and pretty too.

My only issue with it is that it has a menthol tingle in it which I didn't really like. It made my feel hurt a touch but not too uncomfortable. My skin felt very clean after use.