Bioré Charcoal Whipped Purifying Detox Mask Facial Reviews
#5 in Face Masks

Experience an intense, cool, pore-tingly clean with Charcoal detox mask while you de-stress. Specially formulated for oily skin, this creamy mask helps eliminate impurities, lifting away dirt and oil to purify clogged pores. Skin is left clean, refreshed and instantly mattified.

• Dermatologist tested
  • Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Best suited for oily skin

HOW TO USE
  • Use on a wet face.
  • APPLY MASK. Massage a generous amount evenly onto face, avoiding eyes.
  • CHILL OUT for 5 minutes (mask does not dry/harden)
  • RINSE thoroughly with warm water to remove the mask. Use a wash cloth if desired.
  • May use up to 2-3 times a week.

You may also like Bioré Blue Agave & Baking Soda Whipped Nourishing Detox Mask.

East Ayrshire, United Kingdom

Great for girly night

I used this while having a pamper night and movies with my daughter. Our faces felt smoother and softer. Our pores looked smaller or just looked cleaner. We will use it for a few more weeks once a week.

Hillingdon, United Kingdom

very effective for oily skin

This mask was exactly what I needed as I suffer from oily skin.
    With this mask being in a tube you only need to squeeze a small amount to use all over your face.
    The mask has a nice thick consistency that once massaged and spread over the face gave a lovely cooling effect. I left this on for the recommended time as suggest on the tube. After washing off I could see instantly what a difference it made. My skin was no longer looking oily or shiny. I would definetley buy this again and would recommend to family and friends.

Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

The best facial mask

I have very oily skin on my face with lots of small spots but after using it 3 days my spots gone and the face is not shining any more. Love it and will highly recomended to every one who have oily skin.

Cheshire, United Kingdom

Oil busting brilliance!

I have been using this product for a few days now and I can already say a huge WOW! From the first use I noticed instantly all of the deep buried dirt in my pores was zapped away. I struggle with oil deposits on my face which appear as tiny black spots similar to blackheads on my nose, cheeks and chin. This mask has been brilliant for me, it doesn’t take an outrageous amount of time to dry like other masks and it simply rinses off in a foam! I would 100% recommend this to people like me who struggle with clogged pores! I have even recommended this product to friends and family who noticed the difference too!

Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Saw results!

I was selected to try this product for free as a tester. There were two options and I initially hoped to not have the charcoal version as I worried that it would be drying. I’ve used it 3/4 times and discovered that it’s not at all drying, and I’m pleased to have seen a reduction in the greasy areas on my t zone, and pore reduction on my nose.
    I would recommend this product!
    #igotitforfree

Armagh City Banbridge and Craigavon, United Kingdom

Great

I’ve been wanted to use a product with charcoal in in for a while, was so glad when I received this to try out. My skin feels so nice. I really enjoyed using this, had a nice little pampering session at home.

Shropshire, United Kingdom

This works!

Received this product free!!!
    This is a great product! Went on really well and little bit went a long way! It was instantly cool. There was a slight odd smell but that would be because I have a product so near to my nose! When I washed it off, my face actually felt cold even though I was in a hot bathroom!
    Skin felt soft afterwards and DEFINITELY less greasy, and more Matt! Will defo use this again!

Dudley, United Kingdom

Skin soft and smooth

I have used this product twice this week as I’ve been unwell and my skin was dehydrated and looked dull. It instantly made me feel better it has done a lovely job making my skin feel fresh and smooth.

I wouldn’t recommend for sensitive skin. My teenage daughter used it and her skin became quite blotchy and sore.

August 12, 2019
    Trafford, United Kingdom

It worked perfectly and definitely will buy again

I received this product for free to review so I am quite partial when it comes to value as I didn't pay for it. However, i used a little amount and it went a long way compared to other brands like garnier. Therefore, it does last longer and comes at almost the same price as other brands so you should definitely consider paying a little more for a much better product. I definitely will be buying it even though it is a little pricier than my usual products, because I can invest into something that I know will work and won't result in me wasting my money.

This product is made from naturally source ingredients and from what I could tell it was of fantastic quality. The mousse was just the right amount of thickness and smoothness to ensure the best possible application. I didn't have to go through any.inconvenience or disturbance with it feeling uncomfortable on my face as it was so light and cooling. I also didn't have a reaction to it which was unexpected seeing as I have sensitive skin which is probably due to the quality of the natural ingredients used.

Now, for the important part - effectiveness. It is designed to mattify oily skin which has always been a big problem for me. It took one application and my oily skin was gone which surprised me so much because I have never had that before. My skin was so clean and refreshed after removing the mask. I only had to leave the mask on for five minutes which I couldn't believe at first because my usual ones are around 30 minutes and 15 if I'm lucky so it was very time effective and I did try it for five minutes and it worked amazing in such little time. This product also opens up pores, cleans our sort and oil from skin and leaves the skin feeling refreshed - what else could you ask for?

August 12, 2019
    Plymouth, United Kingdom

Charcoal mask

I got this as a product to review makes my skin nice and clean, very fresh and goes on well. Down side to the product it smells very chemical but works a treat on your skin