Bioré Charcoal Whipped Purifying Detox Mask Facial Reviews
#5 in Face Masks

Experience an intense, cool, pore-tingly clean with Charcoal detox mask while you de-stress. Specially formulated for oily skin, this creamy mask helps eliminate impurities, lifting away dirt and oil to purify clogged pores. Skin is left clean, refreshed and instantly mattified.

• Dermatologist tested
  • Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Best suited for oily skin

HOW TO USE
  • Use on a wet face.
  • APPLY MASK. Massage a generous amount evenly onto face, avoiding eyes.
  • CHILL OUT for 5 minutes (mask does not dry/harden)
  • RINSE thoroughly with warm water to remove the mask. Use a wash cloth if desired.
  • May use up to 2-3 times a week.

You may also like Bioré Blue Agave & Baking Soda Whipped Nourishing Detox Mask.

August 09, 2019
    Hackney, United Kingdom

I would buy this product again and again.

It smells amazing, and my skin after using this brilliant product feels so so so smooth and is visibly different. I had the mask on for 5 minutes and my skin is completely like a baby and I’ve got a whole new complexion, which is amazing !!

February 26, 2019

Meh

I see some people had issues with this mask burning their face. I'm thankful that I didn't have that issue, though I DID experience it with their Blue Agave mask. However, despite the lack of burning, I found this mask was actually less effective than the Blue Agave. As in, I didn't feel like it made my skin very soft, or improved it in any way. It mostly just felt like I had cleaned my face with a washcloth. The directions also say you can use it 2-3 times a week, which is an awful lot for a mask, so maybe it would be more effective if using it a lot (I did it once a week).

In terms of smell, this has the same sickening chemical indescribable smell as the Blue Agave (and other Biore products like Bioré® Pore Unclogging Face Scrub). I didn't enjoy it.

The sensation of wearing the mask was comfortable and didn't bother me. It's not the easiest to get off so use a washcloth or apply before a shower. Overall, I just didn't love it.

2.8/5

December 07, 2018

Not for me, had bad experince

The stuff was dripping off my face. I didn't find it dried well, it was goopy, I don't know if i did something wrong or it was improperly handled before i pursched it but I also broke out in a rash the next day from it so for me I wouldn't buy it again and anybody that has eczema I wouldn't advise it for them.

November 06, 2018

Turned me in a Fan of Charcoal Masks!

I really became a fan of this type of mask. Usually I do sheet masks but this one I had to make sure my face was freshly wet and then I applied the product all over by gently rubbing it in. I immediately got a cool & tingly sensation, so I felt it was doing something. My pores were going through a deep clean at the Car Wash. You leave on for about 4-5 minutes and wash off using warm water. Make sure you remove all residue. When your skins calms down, you will notice and feel a change in your pores. It’s like they were individually flushed out and your skin has a new vibrancy. I recommend!!