• Biore Pore Penetrating Charcoal Bar
  • Biore Pore Penetrating Charcoal Bar

Biore Pore Penetrating Charcoal Bar Reviews

Ranked #30 out of 1050 in Facial Cleansers

March 24, 2017

Absolutely love it! Can't go wrong with this, perfect amount of penetration, feels amazingly clean just after one wash! highly recommend for everyone of all skin types!

March 23, 2017

This charcoal bar is worth every penny! It leaves my face feeling clean and fresh. The charcoal really helps to clean out my pores and leaves my skin looking great!

March 20, 2017

This is my favorite facial bar. The mint scent is a little strong but refreshing. It is great for oily skin and does leave the face feeling a little tight and dry after use but the feeling doesn't seem to persist and goes away after moisturizing. It thoroughly cleanses and is great for acne prone skin. The bar is a generous size and lasts for a very long time.

March 05, 2017

I love this soap for when my face feels like it needs an extra good clean. It has peppermint which makes your skin tingle, and jojoba beads for exfoliation. It makes your face very soft though it is slightly drying especially if you have dryer skin, so I recommend using a moisturizer after. If you have no issues with oily skin I wouldn't recommend trying this. I have combination skin and use this approx 3 times a week, focusing more on my t-zone and it works perfectly for keeping breakouts away.

March 04, 2017

I received this bar for free to try. I was using it twice a day and noticed it was drying out my skin so I only use it once a day now. I love the peppermint cool feeling it leaves after you use it. It's definitely helped clean and shrink my pores.

February 17, 2017

Vraiment un très bon produit, je le recommande sans aucun doute. Je l'ai acheté récemment et je ne suis aucunement déçu. On voit des résultats très rapidement. Ma peau est définitivement plus saine depuis que j'utilise ce produit. On "sent" agir le produit lorsqu'on l'utilise.

January 11, 2017

I bought one of these bars from walmart when I found it on sale. It was very nice! Really cleansed the skin and left a nice peppermint tingly feeling. The only thing is, DO NOT GET IT IN OR AROUND YOUR EYES! It burns like nothing else!

December 27, 2016

I tried a sample and really like it. It doesn't dry my skin and I can feel it deeply lift the gunk out of my pores. I like that this is a quicker alternative to the strips, which are good as well. This also washes makeup off really well so overall an amazing product!

December 13, 2016

The Biore Pore Penetrating Charcoal Bar is the perfect product to use in the shower. The charcoal draws out and controls the skin's oils. It makes your skin shine free and has a nice cooling feeling. I recommend it for the person that does not have much time to commit to a preventive acne routine.

September 26, 2016

I receive a small bar for testing, and i really love this product, i still have a lot of breakout in my late 20's and this product change a lot my skin help in many ways, my skin fell refresh each time i use it.
    The texture is great you really feel the work in progress when you used it !!