Biore Pore Penetrating Charcoal Bar Reviews

Ranked #29 out of 1134 in Facial Cleansers

June 24, 2017

Refreshing and Exfoliating

I bought this bar because I am prone to dry skin and occasional acne, I had done my research on the benefits of charcoal products and I've always on off used the Bioré brand. I found this product really mildly scented, almost minty and it made my skin feel exfoliated and soft after just one use. I have sensitive facial skin so I find scrubbing the bar on my face is a little rough and scratchy. I build a lather instead in my hands for my face and it really helps clear my pores. I'd recommend this product.

2.7/5

May 02, 2017

With this product I didn't notice any change or effectiveness. All it did do was dry out my face. I mean different products work for different people, but this one didn't work for me.

March 24, 2017

Absolutely love it! Can't go wrong with this, perfect amount of penetration, feels amazingly clean just after one wash! highly recommend for everyone of all skin types!

March 23, 2017

This charcoal bar is worth every penny! It leaves my face feeling clean and fresh. The charcoal really helps to clean out my pores and leaves my skin looking great!

March 20, 2017

This is my favorite facial bar. The mint scent is a little strong but refreshing. It is great for oily skin and does leave the face feeling a little tight and dry after use but the feeling doesn't seem to persist and goes away after moisturizing. It thoroughly cleanses and is great for acne prone skin. The bar is a generous size and lasts for a very long time.

March 05, 2017

I love this soap for when my face feels like it needs an extra good clean. It has peppermint which makes your skin tingle, and jojoba beads for exfoliation. It makes your face very soft though it is slightly drying especially if you have dryer skin, so I recommend using a moisturizer after. If you have no issues with oily skin I wouldn't recommend trying this. I have combination skin and use this approx 3 times a week, focusing more on my t-zone and it works perfectly for keeping breakouts away.

March 04, 2017

I received this bar for free to try. I was using it twice a day and noticed it was drying out my skin so I only use it once a day now. I love the peppermint cool feeling it leaves after you use it. It's definitely helped clean and shrink my pores.

February 17, 2017

Vraiment un très bon produit, je le recommande sans aucun doute. Je l'ai acheté récemment et je ne suis aucunement déçu. On voit des résultats très rapidement. Ma peau est définitivement plus saine depuis que j'utilise ce produit. On "sent" agir le produit lorsqu'on l'utilise.

January 11, 2017

I bought one of these bars from walmart when I found it on sale. It was very nice! Really cleansed the skin and left a nice peppermint tingly feeling. The only thing is, DO NOT GET IT IN OR AROUND YOUR EYES! It burns like nothing else!

December 27, 2016

I tried a sample and really like it. It doesn't dry my skin and I can feel it deeply lift the gunk out of my pores. I like that this is a quicker alternative to the strips, which are good as well. This also washes makeup off really well so overall an amazing product!