Biore's Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser Reviews

• New!
  • Cools & Clears
  • Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
  • Oil-Free

Give blemishes the cold shoulder.  Refreshing ac

May 23, 2017

Need something for acne and blemishes. This cleanser is the answer. In addition it clears your complexion too. I love this product since years n now it comes in other varieties too. Choose from your skin type.

February 24, 2017

Love this product! I do not have bad acne but I do have some spots here and there. This product helped in getting rid of them and preventing them before they happened.I also loved how it makes your face feel cool and fresh after washing.

February 23, 2017

I just started using this product and really like it. It foams really nice and feels great on the skin leaving you with a soft smooth leaving afterwards. Just within a few uses I have seen a big difference with my break outs.

October 02, 2016

I sometimes get tough acne that is hard to treat. Biore Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser has been one product that works quite well for me. I like the deep clean feeling it leaves while working on those pesky pimples. Does not dry out my skin. I will be buying this again!

March 16, 2016

This is the only product on the market in Canada and abroad that I have found that has always worked to keep my skin relatively acne free. If I go more than a week without it I get lots of small bumps across my whole forhead. Looks and feels like there is sand in there. Can't live without this product.

October 08, 2015

This product automatically dried out and reduced the redness of my blemishes. It also removed my makeup so I was able to wash and cleanse in one step, It has an icy feeling that can irritate your eyes so be careful when removing eye makeup.
    However it is quite drying to the skin (obviously) and although it says it prevents pimples, I still had some blemishes pop up, and those pesky "skin/milk bumps" I don't really know what to call them have not gone away at all.
    This product is good for getting rid of pimples and redness that are already there, but I suggest you also get an acne fighting moisturizer to go along with it.

June 17, 2015

"Ice cleanser" really is a good name. This cleanser makes my face feel cool and refreshed. It also seems to keep my acne in line (although not totally getting rid of it). I would definitely recommend this cleanser and I will be repurchasing.

March 05, 2015

Great cleanser. I like that it leaves refreshed and clean feeling. I also love that it doesnt dry out your skin like lots of other similar products do.

September 09, 2014

I really enjoy this product. I found I was breaking out with my other cleanser, so I bought this one and found it worked well for me. It has a very nice cooling effect.

July 13, 2014

I love products with a cooling sensation so when I saw this cleanser, I had to try it. I don't really have a problem with acne so I tried this cleanser purely for that reason, and it did feel delightfully cool. It did leave my face dry, and it seems to just be designed to remove oil from the skin, but I like the tingly feeling too much to care. It also foams up quite nicely and doesn't leave any kind of residue on my skin.