Blistex Lip Vibrance

4.9/5
Ranked #593 out of 946 in Lip Balm

June 25, 2017

Good tint, and smell!

I've used this for a long time, its a lovely coral pink shade and smells like strawberries. The color tints your lips slightly and lasts for a long time. This is an everyday kind of lip gloss, and not a lip stick. There is also a tiny mirror on the end of the cap.

May 10, 2017

I love this product and the idea of the little mirror on the end. THE flavor is great it goes on smooth and your lips glide together very easily. I car one in my car at all times and in my purse.

January 27, 2015

This is my 3 tube of this stuff my other 2 got stolen one my sister and other my older cousin. I love the feel on my lips the colour the smell I love the mirror one the top of the lip balm and I also love the fact that it is SPF15 most people forget even you lips need protection

February 17, 2014

This is a new Blistex product I saw in store. I was looking for a basic lip balm that also gave a bit of natural looking colour. I find that my face looks kind of blah in winter, and I don't want to wear lipstick. And other lip balms with colour (such as Baby Lips) are too expensive and don't give me the colour I want (Nivea pearl is too frosted and makes me look washed out).

Lip Vibrance makes my lips so soft, and give me some nice colour that could be my own lips...just better. Plus it has SPF 15 which is an added bonus. It protects my lips from blustery winter winds and adds a bit of pop to my face!