Blistex Medicated Lip Ointment Reviews

Fast acting relief for dry, chapped lips. Helps relieve the discomfort of cold. sores, fever blisters and sunburned lips.

September 26, 2017

The Only Thing That Saves My Poor Lips

This product has saved my lips time and time again. As soon as the air gets dry my lips get chapped and dry to the point where they will bleed when I so much as smile. It is painful and irritating. This is the absolute best product to fight off that dryness, and I’ve been using it faithfully for years. I haven’t repurchased yet, but it will soon find its way back into my shopping cart.

My go to.

There is some form of magic in these bottles. I own like 5 at any given time. There is literally nothing that compares to this balm. This is the only balm that will bring my lips back to life when it gets really dry. I have tried 30 dollar balm to dollar store. This one is just the best for dry lips. It's definitely not design to be beauty product. Also just be carful not to apply too much; your lips will be white lol

Best There Is!

Blistex is the best lip treatment on the market. I use lip ointments daily and have tried every brand out there. It is the only one that really heals and protects. Others put a waxy coating on your lips which helps protect but does not heal like Blistex. The only thing I don't care for is the slight burning sensation from the medicated ingredient which might be menthol - I'm not sure, but the tingling sensation only lasts a few minutes, and could be part of the healing process that makes your lips soft and smooth. Whatever is in Blistex - it truly works to heal and soften and protect your lips. Reasonable price too - bonus!

Would but it again.

I must have this during winter months. As soon as i feel the tightness of getting chap lip, I would apply a thin layer to prevent it from getting severe. Helps a lot.

August 11, 2017

Blistex medicated lip ointment

Blistex medical lip ointment is my go to when I get severely dry chapped lips. My lips feels moisturizer in no time after application. A must have especially during winter months.

July 15, 2017

Winter favorite

This works wonders on my winter chapped lips.I use this before bed in the winter time because i find if i use it during the day the ointment is visible on the lips and doesn't work well with lip colors.

July 14, 2017

I miss being able to use this

One of the hardest parts about transitioning to cruelty-free products is finding a decent, medicated lip balm for those winter months when my lips are dry and chapped and cracked. I used to use this religiously for that purpose; after just a day of using it, my poor, dry lips would be back to normal, no longer sore or bleeding. Not to mention, the menthol feeling was incredibly soothing. I really hope I can find a cruelty-free dupe for this product because I miss the effectiveness so much!

June 01, 2017

This stuff is absolutley magic in a tube! It heals chapped lips and cold sores so quickly. The tube is great because you can squeeze the product right out of the tube and not waste any.

June 01, 2017

I used to have severely dry, chapped lips and nothing would ever help. I found Blistex Medicated Lip Ointment and it changed my life! No more redness, no more pain! It healed my lips and soothed the pain instantly! I have always used it since and it has prevented my lips from becoming severely chapped!

June 01, 2017

Blistex medicated lip ointment works like magic .

I love this stuff ! I used to use it all the time as a teen . My lips were extremely dry while I was on accutane when I was 16. My lips were peeling and cracking and so sore . So my mom purchased blistex medicated lip ointment for me because regular stuff just wasn't working . The first time I used it , it was clear , thick , it smelled minty and gave me some relief . It sorta felt like my lips were numb and a little tingley. It definitely made my lips feel better after a couple of days . I would definitely recommend if you're lips are dry and cracked and lack moisture.