Bob's Red Mill Organic Steel Cut Oats
Good

Bob's Red Mill Organic Steel Cut Oats Reviews

Ranked #626 out of 2375 in Grocery

April 11, 2017

Love Bob's Red mill Organic Steel Cut Oats. I first bought a small bag to decide if they were the right breakfast option for me and now I've purchased a huge bag from Costco for an amazing price.
    It helps me start my day on the right step.

February 28, 2017

These are premium quality steel cut oats. Wonderful with fruit in the morning and terrific in baked goods. Organic and no additives. A very healthy option.

November 24, 2016

I really like all the Bob's Red Mill products,so it's no surprise I am in love with their oats! These cook pretty fast, and they are a great alternative to other starchy sides, like rice or potatoes. I love making them as a side for chicken, turkey or beef, along with some roasted veggies. Mind you, they taste like oats, so some seasoning is necessary. I prefer adding some sun dried tomatoes or at least tomato paste, and some parsley, with some salt and pepper ofc.

February 08, 2016

I always choose organic when possible and support Bob's Red Mill products for their quality and taste.

August 26, 2015

Discovered Bob's Red Mill Organic Steel Cut Oats on the weekend. They are also quick cook - which is perfect for back to school mornings. Great taste and you can get the huge re-sealable bag at Costco for like $11.00 (Costco Western Canada).