Body Shop Coconut Lip Butter Reviews

Ranked #645 out of 946 in Lip Balm

Lip Butter~10ml. ( 0.29 oz.) 8.5g.

May 18, 2017

I love this stuff!

Its one of the few balms that will really help my disgustingly dry, chapped, sore lips.

It is very thick so i tend to use this at night when i go to bed or when i am just around the house.

Its very glossy which i like and the smell is awesome!

I have the pot version, will need to check if they do this in stick form as i would love that too.

March 06, 2017

Love how this lip butter feels on my lips and smells like a beach vacation. Winters get VERY cold where I'm from and this product rocks. I don't find it greasy and it lasts quite awhile.

March 02, 2017

This lip butter is my favourite, my lips get dry in the winter and this seems to be the only product that helps it in the long run, unlike those other lip balms. It's not sweet smelling and the cream is bitter if it lands on your tongue, so it helps prevent me from kicking my lips which it often the case when I use other product. The only thing I do not like is the price, wish it would go down but I always just wait until the sales happen and stock up.

3.2/5

January 07, 2017

This is a very moisturizing, rich lip butter. Your lips feels soothed and smell great after using this product. It is very handy to keep in your purse and to use anytime you need that extra moisture.

September 06, 2016

I love the smell of coconut, and this has a very lovely coconut scent. However, the product itself is not that great.

I've tried a few different lip butters from The Body Shop. This one doesn't have a very smooth consistency, whereas the others do. It's a bit gritty and bumpy. It's also pure white, so if you put it on your lips and the layer isn't spread out evenly, your lips will look awfully strange!

I don't think that this moisturizes all that well. Their lip therapy sticks do a much better job, but this is so thin that it doesn't really do anything. The only thing I would end up using it for is my cuticles, if I had nothing else.

May 04, 2016

This an amazing lip treatment! It smells incredible and goes on very smooth, and repairs dry/cracked lips very quickly. I always stock up when they're 2/$6 and cannot live without them!

April 26, 2016

My all time favorite lip treatment. The butter makes your lips feel so soft and the coconut scent is lovely, not overwhelming. One container lasts a couple months unless all your friends use it all on you!

February 18, 2016

The Body Shop's lip butter is divine. It goes on smooth and is very moisturizing. The smell of the coconut lip butter is delicious. I also use their coconut body butter as a perfume all over!

1.8/5

January 27, 2016

i found that it almost made my lips dry out. it seem like i had to continuously use it.

January 17, 2016

This has such a nice scent to it and it makes my lips so soft, so I don't have to worry about dry chapped lips

Luzy earned the Beauty Guru badge