Bonne Bell Lip Smackers Reviews

Ranked #17 out of 887 in Lip Balm

April 17, 2017

tons of different smells and varity reminds me when i was a child, i wouldn't use this now for myself since there alot better ones out there and I feel like it's not really for my age but loved these as a kid and I do buy the, for my niece all the time

February 26, 2017

LOVE lipsmakers. great for kids (and kids at heart) flavours have changed a bit over the years (some new, some classics still available), but the quality and the price point continue to stay the same. Love sharing these with my kids.

February 21, 2017

love lip smackers and always have
    these lip chaps havent changed since i was young
    and they have almost every flavor you can possibly
    imagine. love how they dont leave your lips greasy either

February 05, 2017

Lip Smackers!! I love that I can share these with my daughter now- same great smells and they work well to condition and moisture your normal to average lips. However if you're lips are very chapped or dry this isn't the lip chap to use

January 16, 2017

oh hello childhood memories :) Always had these kicking around as a kid. Unfortunately in my adult years I realize the effectiveness of the product is lacking. They dry out your lips. Sad day...

January 15, 2017

I think the flavors are great! The actual quality of the lip chap on the other hand, leaves something to be desired. I think that I remembered them being super amazing as a kid, as they were some of the first "make-up" that I owned. But now that I'm older and I actually need lip chap for the sake of my lips, I don't find that it does an effective job. :( Sorry teenage me!

January 07, 2017

Ever since I was a preteen I have loved lip smackers. From blueberry to root beer. The sugar plum was my holiday favourite every Christmas. After 25 yrs I still have lip smackers in my purse.

January 06, 2017

When I was a kid and teen, lipsmackers were the biggest thing out there. You collected them, traded them, showed them off. I used to love the flavours, but now they kind of make me feel nauseous. I still love the vanilla flavour though.

October 20, 2016

Loved these as a kid and I still use them when I'm feeling nostalgic. Lip Smackers come in so many fun flavours, my favourite is pink lemonade. Not the greatest lip balm if you're looking for proper lip care.

September 28, 2016

Absolutely loved these as a kid! The scents are mouth-watering. Really fun and cute packaging. Made awesome stocking-stuffers at Christmas time. Really smooth on application and leaves no sticky residue.