Bonne Bell Lip Smackers Reviews

January 15, 2018

The memories

Oh these brought back childhood memories. They were the go to for all the girls in the playground. I loved these! The brand is reinventing itself and the new packaging with tsum tsums are super tempting that the adult me still want to pick up a couple!

October 24, 2017

My first lippy

These used to be my all time favourite Lip product. This may even be the first lip product i've ever bought. When I was young I had a flavour for every week. And for weekend we used the glitter ones my sister and I. I still love these abs have a couple in my purse to use in a pinch.

October 18, 2017

Great smells and works descent

Ever since I was a kid I always use to ask for a pack of Lip Smackers for Christmas. I love that there are so many different flavors and smells. There is the fruit flavor line, the pop line (Dr. Pepper and 7 Up, the candy line (Starbursts) and others. The smell of this lip chap is always amazing and it tastes great too! The lip chap does not work the best for super dry lips but it works well for moderately dry lips. I find the lip smackers glides on nicely and does not leave your lips overly sticky. These can be quite expensive for even 1 lip smacker or a small package. I often see sales at Walmart around Christmas.

childhood favourite

I loved collecting these when I was a kid. They have so many different flavours and choices to choose from! I still buy them. My favourite is the cotton candy.

2.8/5

September 07, 2017

I loveddd this in elementary

I loved this growing up, all the smells and flavors. You HAD to have this, everybody wanted it. I tried collecting them all the time. I felt so cool using them lol

September 07, 2017

Sure would buy these again

These remind me of when I was little! They were so coveted by all the girls. They smell good and with the large choice selection, you're bound to find one that you like. They're so inexpensive, they've been used as party favors. They're not meant for chapped lips though, so don't get them for that reason.

August 25, 2017

childhood memories

I remember when I was young at school and every single girl in my class have those. I was so jealous! When I finally got to have one of those, it was like a precious thing to me. I wasn't the girly type of girl back then but surely this was very nice in winter. They smell so good.

Okay, but listen...

Alright, so maybe they are for kids (or at least look like they are), but you can't go wrong with Lip Smackers. They work. They taste good. They don't empty your wallet. And, they are ridiculously cute. Want something to throw in the bottom of your purse and forget about for a while? Get this.

Bonne Bell Lip Smackers

A cute product, brings on some nostalgia for sure. I was all about these in the 90s as a preteen, I am rating them as average only because I don't find they do anything when it comes to dry or chapped lips :) they do however smell great and preteens love them! If I had a daughter I would buy her some for fun.

Lipsmackers

Love lip smokers, that they come in a variety of forms, liquid, Chapstick etc. I enjoy the varied smells and flavours offered. Definitely great for kids and adults alike.