Bonne Maman Raspberry Preserves Reviews

Ranked #1911 out of 2380 in Grocery

May 02, 2017

I love the Bonne Maman line of jams and preserves. Raspberry is the family favorite but every flavour I have tried has been superior to other brands. The raspberry tastes homemade, like it's fresh from your grandma's kitchen. There is no fructose/glucose, artificial ingredients or weird additives. The raspberry flavour is the natural with the right balance of tart and sweet. I like the texture , a little bit runny. Lastly I love the jars it comes in, great for re-use and very homey looking. It's a great addition to food related gift basket.

May 26, 2015

Bonne Maman Jam tastes amazing. the jam just has just a few ingredients all of which I can pronounce! The raspberry flavour is my favourite so far but they are all yummy. the jars they come in are so adorable as well I use my old jar to store spices in.

September 12, 2014

Bonne Maman makes really good, simple jam. The raspberry jam is probably my favourite. It's not overly sweet and doesn't have too much gelatine. They've got this recipe just right. This is my preferred jam to put on scones with clotted cream.

Luv2SaveMeryem has posted in the forum topic
    Upcoming Campaigns

Luv2SaveMeryem added a new review for
    Armstrong Cheese Old

Mlepine has posted in the forum topic
    Instagram!

Mlepine has posted in the forum topic
    Free Schick Hydro Silk razor

gotmills added a new review for
    Canadian Living Magazine