Boots No7 Lifting & Firming Foundation Reviews

Ranked #543 out of 675 in Foundation

Give your skin an extra lift with this incredibly clever foundation. It's bursting with beauty benefits. Peptide technology boosts the collagen and elastin content in your skin to helps firm your skin and smooth out lines. Vitamins, algae extract and seaweed extract make skin more responsive, helping it to behave like young skin. The silky, lightweight formula will even out your skin tone leaving you looking flawless and younger. Contains SPF 15 Sunscreen to protect your skin from the aging effects of the sun. Coverage: medium. Skin type: suitable for more mature skin. Created with Care. We've created this hypo-allergenic product using only ingredients we know and trust. It has been tried and tested by guests with even the most sensitive skin, so you'll know it will be good to yours. Dermatologically tested. Fragrance free. 1 fl. oz. Always moisturize the skin before applying foundation. Apply where you need it most, usually your cheeks, nose and chin. Blend with your fingertips or a sponge downward and outward from the center of your face.

September 18, 2016

I am a big fan of Boots no7 stuff. I wanted to make this review on the wipes but they aren't on here.
    The wipes are absolutely fabulous, they are way better for your skin then most of them out there. Especially the simple wipes. Don't buy those they are terrible, get the boots!

January 11, 2012

This is one of the few foundations that broke me out, and very few things do that to me. It was so, so dissapointing, because the actual product and finish are quite decent.

October 17, 2011

I got this product out of a clearance bin at Shopper's Drug Mart and i wasn't expecting a lot but this foundation is great. It goes on smoothly and has the perfect consistency. It covers up redness and pimples (I don't even wear concealer with it) and it gives me a fresh smooth, even complexion. It doesn't cause break outs for me even though it doesn't claim to be oil free.

April 19, 2011

This foundation worked great!! It was very moisturizing, it went on very light and smoothly, with no visible lines or two toning from your face to your neck! The coverage is very good if you are looking to even out your skin tones! I have redness near the creases of my nose and I found that it worked really well to blend!