Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar Reviews
#234 in Grocery

January 30, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Bragg apple cider vinegar

There are benefits of this product! I have been using this Bragg apple cider vinegar since last year... it's not only for skin care but good for reducing weight as well... I am diluting it with warm water and honey then I drink it with empty stomach and the result is amazing!

August 27, 2019

Health is wealth! ACV drink every day.

My one and only ACV brand. I drink it everyday or every other day diluted in water. I use a straw whenever I drink this to takecare of my teeth. I also use this when I feel like my scalp needs cleaning and also on my face. So many uses and health benefits. Most of all I feel less bloated when I drink this.

August 15, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

BRAGG APPLE CIDER VINEGAR

This apple cider vinegar is amazing, it has so many uses and benefits. You can use it in so many ways. It is very good product for skin care regime. The only problem is it does have a strong smell and taste and kind the pricey.

July 14, 2019
    Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom

Apple Cider Vinegar with the Mother

This is my first purchase of Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar containing the mother. I wanted a big bottle as I use it Daily and also wanted the health benefits that the mother provides. Bragg offer excellent value and their organic apple cider vinegar tastes delicious. I add mine to manuka honey and sometimes ginger or lemon. I take this to aids digestion and improve gut health as recovering from being poorly. The taste is far better than my usual supermarkets apple cider vinegar in fact I would go as far as saying its two completely different things. This has a lovely flavour and less harsh and acidic. The bottle is large enough to use in a variety of ways and I will now only choose to buy mother formula. Although I am sure this is going to last me some time!

March 20, 2019

I would but again

I use Bragg apple cindr vinger for a lot of stuff something I keep in my Cupboard all the time or use it for salad dressings in my drinks in the morning it’s a must try

March 20, 2019

Organic ACV

We use this Organic Apple Cider Vinegar in water occassionally in water with lemon in the morning as a cleanse. I love to use it in homemade dressings with olive oil and seasonings. It is tart taste but it has what they call the Mother at the bottom and that is what you want for health reasons!!!

February 16, 2019

Remède miracle

Ce vinaigre de cidre a changé ma peau! Je souffrais d’acné depuis ma grossesse. J’étais à la recherche d’une solution. Le fait d’allaiter m’empêche de prendre des traitements d’antibiotiques etc. En applicant le vinaigre le matin (dillué avec de l’eau) comme nettoyant. Ma peau est redevenue belle en seulement 1 mois! Mes cicatrices sont aussi disparues. Magie!

May 22, 2018

Best all around brand for ACV with 'mother'

This stuff isn't the best taste (no acv is tasty), but it's great for use internally and externally. I use it to help with my acne and it works great!

October 11, 2017

This is the ACV to try

Anyone who uses ACV will recommend it for all it's uses. The flavour and smell are not automatically pleasant lol, but I give Bragg's four stars because compared to other brands, this is delightful. Like baking soda, ACV is a do it all staple for me and I'll only use Bragg's. It's pricier than other brands but the quality is worth it, it's gluten free and it has the 'mother.' Watch for sales and stock up. I drink two tablespoons in water daily to stay alkaline and it's quite refreshing. Be sure to brush teeth after to prevent enamel damage. It makes great salad dressing, marinades and adds a nice tang to soups. I mix with an equal amount of brewed green tea for an excellent toner, but only at night because the smell does linger. It fades sunspots faster than any cosmetic or dermatological product and really helped with melasma. I mix with bentonite clay for a mask once a week. There are great tips in the other reviews and online. I definately recommend trying this.

September 24, 2017

Good value

we love using apple cider vinegar and have been using bragg's for a few years now. I remember the the 2nd bottle i had, there was a gigantic round disc bacteria that had formed in the bottle so i had emptied out the entire bottle thinking it had gone bad. I know now that based on temperature and the yeast in the vinegar that the bacteria actually meant the vinegar was healthy (and it had developed a SCOBY much like in kombucha) and I had wasted it for nothing... so if you see this in your bottle, it's still safe to use!