4.1/5
Breyers delights Caramel Brownie Reviews

Each 125 mL serving of our delicious Caramel Brownie has 90 calories! Breyers® delights Caramel Brownie is made with real chunks of brownies and Canadian milk and cream! Each pack contains 4 grams of protein per 125 ml.

Breyers® has over 150 years of experience in making mouth-watering ice cream.

Visit www.Breyers.ca to learn more about our wide variety of delicious desserts!

April 24, 2019

Yummy Ice cream

I recently got an opportunity from Chickadvisor to try out BREYERS DELIGHTS CARAMEL for free to give my honest opinion about the product in return.
    I have the biggest sweet tooth, so when I got selected to try this ice cream out I was so excited.
    The packing is simple and small. I loved the creamy texture and abundance of brownie chunks in the ice cream. I love that its only 90 calories for 125ml, which is amazing since I am trying to lose weight and stay healthy.
    I got the BREYERS DELIGHTS CARAMEL at Shoppers Drug Mart and it was retailing for $5.99. I would recommend picking this up when it goes on sale and invite my family and friends to try it out as well.

OMG Must Have!!

This product is amazing! I would definitely buy it again. Not only did I love it but the kids loved it too. The chunks of brownie are perfect and complimented perfectly by the caramel

April 23, 2019

Delicious and low calorie?!?!

Received this as a sample to try and so glad we did! My kids loved this just as much as I did. It was hard to tell it was low calorie as the taste and texture were so similar to the normal full fat ice cream we’re used to. Chocolate is a favourite flavour in our house and this was delicious. It was not sharp or bitter as some low cal chocolate options can be. We will definitely be buying this again!

Ooooo yah!

I am so glad i got to try another flavor of the breyers delights. I enjoyed the texture of the brownie and the caramel. the taste was smooth and creamy. I know what im getting for my ice cream craving next month #Gotitfree

April 23, 2019

Perfect for your next break up!

I was actually surprised at how good this tasted. I do wish there were more brownie chunks but I get this is a low calorie dessert.

The flavour was good. It is great that it is low calorie and has some protein, which you would not expect.

I do not know if I would buy this for $8, but I do feel this is a comparable price to Halo. Which speaking of, I do find this tasted way better than the Halo Ice Creams I have tried, the Breyers was definitely more creamier.

There is also a good range of flavours.

April 23, 2019

une gâterie un peu dispendieuse

J'ai goûté gratuitement au breyers delight. Oui, c'est très bon, je dirais même que c'est quelque chose d'inattendu dans la bouche. Toutefois, en arrivant à la caisse, j'ai fait le saut lorsque j'ai vu le prix. Une chance que j'avais le produit gratuitement, puisque c'est un peu trop cher pour moi. Je le recommande quand même. C'est un très bon dessert.

April 23, 2019

The best tasting low fat and high protein ice cream!

It used to be that you would have to choose between flavor or health when choosing an ice cream, but with Breyers Delights you get the best of both worlds! It definitely is the best tasting low calorie and protein packed ice cream I’ve tasted!

The Caramel Brownie flavor contains 90 calories and 4 g of protein per serving. The rich caramel flavor of the ice cream pairs so well with the chewy chunks of brownie studded throughout the ice cream. You can indulge without feeling any guilt!

I'm glad that I got to try it out thanks to ChickAdvisors and Breyers! I only wish that the price wasn't quite so steep ($8 for a tub).

April 23, 2019

All the sweetness without the guilt!

Breyers delights was just that, a real delight! I tried the caramel brownie flavour. After just having a baby, I have the problem of still having a sweet tooth but needing to lose some excess weight. This is a great solution to assist me in this! I can have this as a snack, dessert or full out pig out and not feel guilty since it's only 90 calories per 125ml.

It has a creamy milky smooth ice cream texture with delicious pieces of brownie throughout a caramel ice cream. It doesnt taste like diet food or healthy food or anything is lacking. You wouldn't know it has less calories than a regular ice cream by taste alone.

At $5.99 for the tub, it is a little steep for me to consistently purchase if I go through it pretty fast but I would definitely purchase it for myself as a treat every once and awhile. With that being said, the quality definitely is there.

Overall, it was a delicious treat and I can't wait to try the other flavours.

Updated On: April 23, 2019

This was part of a chick advisor review club and I was able to try this product free.

April 23, 2019

Love the Brownies chunks and creamy taste

So I was selected to review the Caramel Brownie flavor of the @breyers delight ice cream.

Taste so good with bite size chunks of brownies in it. The quantity is just right for 2 people to share in 💕

I honestly love it.

#trybreyersdelights #productreviewclub #chickadvisor #gotitfree

0.7/5

April 22, 2019

Not a 'Buyers' delight for 'Breyers' Caramel Delight 90 cal

#tryitforfree #chickadvisor #
    I was excited to try the Breyers Delights, "Caramel Brownie". The packaging is delightful and the 90 calories is a delightful guilt free treat amount.
    After dinner I was thrilled to be a Chickadvisor tester especially since I was gifted a coupon for a free tub of ice cream which covered the $7.99 + tax 500ml of ice cream(which is too much in my opinion).
    I couldn't open the lid fast enough as my cravings were on fire!!!! [I also had my period so, I was ravaging to curb my sweet tooth ;-) ] Ice Cream + chocolate and ONLY 90 calories!! A girls dream..'whoot whoot'.... Plus my pom boy LOVES his ice cream and sweets so he was super stoked.
    I pried off the lid and thought 'hmm, did I get a tub that is "off" as the appearance looked greyish, as if it had totally melted and unappealing. The consistency seemed like it was made of skim milk. The taste has a overwhelming note of chemicals. The chocolate brownie also had a taste of fake chocolate.
    I wasn't impressed especially for the hype and build up. The price is enough to deter me from purchasing again.