4.1/5
Breyers delights Cookies & Cream Reviews

New Breyers® delights with 280-360 calories and 16 grams of protein per 500 mL pack, it will leave your taste buds in disbelief with each yummy spoonful. The tasty cookies & cream variety is made with real cookies and fresh cream in every bite. At 360 calories per pack, go on and enjoy!

Les nouveaux délices Breyers® avec 280 à 360 calories et 16 g de protéines par emballage de 500 mL régaleront vos papilles à chaque délicieuse cuillérée. La succulente variété aux biscuits et crème contient de vrais biscuits et de la crème fraîche dans chaque bouchée.

June 05, 2019

Why go back to regular icecream?

I have recently decided to consider myself a "low calorie ice cream connoisseur" as I have made an effort to try every new flavour of every brand of low calorie icecream that I stumble across in the store. I have tried all Canadian flavors of Halo Top, Several flavours of Cool Way and Good North, but none of them compare to the creaminess of this cookies and cream by Breyers Delights! I would never be able to tell it is low calorie!

April 24, 2019

Odd texture

I am not sure how I fee about this product. I received a coupon for a free sample and I selected this flavour. The texture of the ice cream leaves an odd plastic like film in your mouth. I don’t think I would repurchase but good for those counting calories

3.2/5

April 23, 2019

Weird taste

Like all low calorie frozen desserts, this one is very similar. It is definitely a lot better than any other brand I’ve tried before, however it still has a strange after taste that I’m not crazy about. Forget the fad, stick to eating smaller portions of real ice cream. You’ll thank me.

March 26, 2019

The best low cal ice cream I've tried!

Breyers Delights is my favorite low calorie ice cream, especially this flavor. For one thing you get 500mL vs most other brands are only 473mL, and the cookie chunks are actually pretty good sized.

December 11, 2018

Creamy, Tasty and Makes Any Day Better

Cookies and cream has always been one of my go-to icecream flavours, but Breyers really blew me away with this product. Its my favourite for quality, taste and price reasons. Breyers is delectable goodness at an awesome price.

December 10, 2018

My whole family loves Cookies and Cream dessert!

The Breyer's Cookies and Cream has been my husband's favourite flavour for a long time, and now it's one our whole family enjoys. Just the right blend of Oreo bits and creamy goodness--and even better with hot fudge sauce on top! Definitely recommend.

December 10, 2018

Subtle and Indulgent!

After having tried many flavors of Breyers Ice cream, we one happened to buy Breyers Delights Cookies & Cream. I must say, it was a wise decision. The flavor is so subtle! We were able to taste cookie flavor and the creaminess from the cream in every bite. My entire family loves this ice cream. I wont think twice before buying it again!

2.7/5

June 22, 2018

A nice treat

I have had the cookies and cream product and the taste is second to none. I am a huge ice cream lover so these are perfect for people such as myself who sometimes just need a little something.

May 22, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

Interesting product

I was very excited to try this ice cream. Since I found it on sale, I decided to finally give it a go, as it usually is quite overpriced compared to regular ice cream. I must say I would not repurchase this product because it lacks the creaminess of delicious ice cream. You can really tell that it is a lower calorie product from the first bite. The cookie pieces were enjoyable and I found myself picking out the pieces and eating them, rather than the ice cream. I would recommend improving the texture just a bit, otherwise it is just a "not bad" from me.

May 16, 2018

Love the ice cream, love the size

I felt alot less guilt eating out of this ore portioned container than I do eating other types. I like knowing exactley what I am getting, not to mention the cookies and cream taste was to die for. Lots of chunks , very creamy,
    I recieved this free to try through the product review club. I definately would buy again