4.1/5
Breyers delights Vanilla Cupcake Reviews

Each 125 mL serving of our delicious Vanilla Cupcake has 80 calories! Breyers delights Vanilla Cupcake is made with Canadian milk and cream and colourful sprinkles! Each pack contains 4 grams of protein per 125 ml.

Breyers® has over 150 years of experience in making mouth-watering ice cream.

Be sure to visit www.Breyers.ca to learn more about our wide variety of delicious desserts!

April 19, 2019

Très bonne

j'ai essayé la crème glacé Breyers delights Vanilla Cupcake et j'ai bien aimé. La texture est très crémeuse malgré qu'il n'y a pas beaucoup de calories.

Could Take It Or Leave It

It was kind of a more watered down version of ice cream. Rather than the smooth, creamy, ice cream that I am used to eating.

The taste was good, but a little too bland for my liking.

Calories are lower than your average ice cream. But I felt I would rather have a few extra calories for more natural ingredients and a creamy ice cream. I probably won’t buy this again.

April 18, 2019

Like little bits of cake in every bite

I received this product to try as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club.

I have my own preferences when it comes to ice cream, and I don't always go for bold new flavours when I have my tried and true desserts available. But the Breyers Delights Vanilla Cupcake was a pleasant surprise.

With a creamy, smooth texture and sprinkles for that added burst of flavour, I found myself enjoying each bite. The taste is indeed reminiscent of cupcakes, and I could taste the vanilla flavour.

Overall, this is a product worth purchasing again for when you want a dessert that is both tasty and adds a little fun to your palate.

Deliciously not sweet

This ice cream has a smooth taste, not too sweet, love how you can taste the sprinkles. It definitely taste like vanilla cupcakes from the 1st taste.

Priced a bit to high @ Shoppers $7.99

Sprinkles Seal the Deal

This was so good. It was light, smooth, creamy and just simply delicious. A great sweet pick me up after a meal that didn't make me feel guilty. The flavour was great and the sprinkles were an added bonus. There is nothing I love more than vanilla and cupcakes so this flavour combination was pure heaven for me. It is a rather small tub and it wasn't cheap in stores which would be my only hesitation to buy it often.
    * I received this product for free from ChickAdvisor in exchange for an honest review*

April 18, 2019

Breyers Delights frozen dairy dessert , 80 cal per serving!

Breyers frozen dairy dessert In Vanilla cupcake . I received this product free to try. I was skeptical about the flavour, because it says 4 g of protein per serving I was terrified it was going to taste like a protein bar.. it really doesn’t I’m quite impressed, it even has a nice texture. I would buy this again as a treat and would definitely recommend to a friend but, I did find it a little on the expensive side

April 17, 2019

Breyers Delights Vanilla Cupcake, Amazing!!!

I really enjoyed this product, over a couple nights and I did not feel guilty indulging either. Keeping in mind the low calorie count I was super surprised at how amazing it tasted....sssooo good. I have told my family and friends how awesome this Breyers Delights Vanilla Cupcake ice cream tastes. I will buy this product again, without hesitation. I will also continue to recommend this product. Thank you for the free ice cream product. I certainly appreciate the opportunity to provide a review for yet another GREAT "Breyers" product.
    Thanks, Sherry

April 16, 2019

Vanilla Cupcake, yes please!

Breyers delights ice cream in vanilla cupcake was delicious. It tastes exactly like it sounds. The ice cream was creamy and rich, with a nice vanilla flavour that tasted like cupcake icing. I enjoyed the amount of sprinkles that were in the ice cream. I also appreciate how they advertise the amount of calories on the front of the packaging. I would definitely recommend this product and will be repurchasing.

April 16, 2019

Tastes just like a cupcake!

This Breyers Delights Vanilla Cupcake flavour tastes just like a cupcake! It was so good. The vanilla ice cream was creamy, smooth and it made it so hard to stop eating it which makes it good that the calories are so low for the tub. The price was a little steep for what I'm used to from Breyers but the quality did make up for most of it. I highly recommend trying this treat!

Sweet Treat

I received this product for free. I was able to acquire it from shoppers quite easily. As for taste I found it to be a bit sweet for my preference. Definitely vanilla tasting with sprinkles all throughout. The consistency was fine but I found it left my lips feeling greasy/oily. I don’t think I’ll buy it again.