Burt's Bees - Facial Cleansing Towelettes Exfoliating Peach & Willow Bark Reviews
#73 in Face Wipes

September 25, 2021
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

Smell is 10/10

This smells lovely to use , the towels are already nice and wet to use straight out of the packet leaves skin feeling refreshed and soft and amazing. Great buy

January 16, 2021

Great

Works amazing would tell anyone to use its perfect you feel clean and healty i use everyday non stop smells so good too cant get enough will buy when ever

October 25, 2020

Great clean

I like to use these bad boys at night when I’m tired and to lazy to wash my make-up off with soap and water.They leave my face feeling clean and fresh.

April 20, 2020

Great facial towels

Great exfoliating facial towelettes.
    Gently enough on my dry sensitive skin but effective enough that I could feel the difference after several uses.

March 01, 2020

Theyre different

Theyre a different facial makeup remover in that the wipes are not as soft or moist as a regular store bought wipe. I believe its because theyre all natural and dont have plastic in them. They are a little dry so its hard to take off some mascara and takes a little longer than normal to remove. I enjoyed them (I got them as a gift) because they were natural and burts bees is one of my fav brands.

October 01, 2019

I Love My Face Again!

Soo refreshing! Makes me feel so clean and fresh! Gets dirt off of my face that I didn't even think was there! Really soft and thick too! I use them every day!

April 04, 2018

wow!

Ces lingettes laissent le visage avec une fraîcheur et un éclat incroyable. De plus, elles laissent une douce et délicate odeur sur le visage, ca sent vraiment trop bon.

December 15, 2017

Gentle enough for my granddaughter

My granddaughter is going through her first years as a teen and is starting to get blemishes...when we were shopping for face wipes she was the one that chose the Burts bees...She really likes them and have cleared up her blemishes and she says she loves the way they make her face feels all soft and she loves the smell..she says she smells it for a long time after she washes.

November 30, 2017

I would not repurchase.

I did not like this product. I usually am a fan of Burt's Bees products. But this product did not impress me. I did not like the fact that I could not use this product around my eyes. This means I have to do an extra step in my cleansing routine specifically for my eyes. It states that it is a gentle exfoliant, but to me I found it rough. I also did not like the scent of this product. I found that it did not efficiently cleanse or remove my makeup and seemed like an extra step in my routine as I had to complete my previous routines anyways. I would not repurchase.