Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer Reviews

Ranked #17 out of 919 in Lip Balm

A kiss of colour and pearlized shine add a hint of glamour to our world famous lip balm. Condition, smooth & highlight your lips with our wonderful selection of twelve shimmering shades. Luminescent earth pigments add a hint of color to our natural beeswax lip balm to give your lips the lift they need. Nourish, moisturise and soothe your lips with natural ingredients like vitamin E and coconut and sunflower oils. It's time to pucker up with shimmery color. Choose from 12 yummy, all natural shades: Peony, Caramel, Champagne, Raisin, Merlot, Rhubarb, Watermelon, Nutmeg, Fig, Cocoa, Guava and Papaya. For more information, go to http://www.burtsbees.ca.

May 16, 2017

Burt's Bees is my favourite brand for lip balms, tints, and, in this case, shimmer. Love that it moisturizers while giving a subtle colour and shimmer.

May 14, 2017

I love the colour of my Lip Shimmer. It's nice for colour and moisture. I noticed it stains and the colour remains for awhile even after a coffee or snack.

May 09, 2017

I purchased this lip shimmer in the shade Rhubarb. It leaves a nice hint of red hue to my lips with a little shimmer added. It goes on smooth and the mint adds a fresh scent and a small tingle to your lips. Nice for on the go and if you love minty freshness.

April 28, 2017

I'm a long time fan of the Burt's Bees line and especially their lip shimmer. It adds a subtle hint of color and makes my lips feel silky smooth. It's a good quality shimmer and great value for the money. I always have one in my purse.

April 21, 2017

This product applies well with great consistency, long lasting. It offers a great colour selection. The only downfall is it contains menthol which I don't mind but it would be nice if they could offer it without as well.

March 06, 2017

I adore these natural lip shimmers. The minty flavor/scent tingles my lips a tiny bit when I 1st apply it, it doesn't sting or anything, just a nice tingle. The pink is soft and shimmery and looks amazing on in the summer when your face is a bit bronzed.
    Only one downfall, I cant find it anywhere. I live in Southern Ontario, if anyone knows of somewhere local that carries these near Barrie/Peterborough, please let me know on my guest book!!

March 06, 2017

I can't tell if these are super moisturizing, but for a quick pop of colour they are great. I have strawberry and it's a super cute pink shimmer that looks great with everything. The peppermint oil is a nice gentle lip plumper, it always feels so fresh.

March 02, 2017

This product is natural, smells great, feels wonderful and looks so beautiful! I love everything about it, and it's not expensive either! The colours are great, it lasts longer than you would expect it to, and it doesn't taste bad (not that I ate any :)).

February 17, 2017

I love this lip shimmer. It goes on very smoothly and adds a nice subtle color and shine without feeling sticky. There's a nice tingly sensation when you put it on and it definitely adds moisture to my lips, which is much-needed by any product in the winter!

January 13, 2017

I love these. I haven't bought too many due to them being more expensive than other lip balms, but they are really nice. Good moisturization level and really nice colours. They are very light weight