Burt's Bees Nourishing Lip Balm with Mango Butter Reviews

Mango Butter Lip Balm Tube in Blister Box Hydrate and soften lips naturally with this nourishing 100% natural lip balm. Specially formulated with mango butter, this replenishing balm soothes, moisturizes and protects to reveal smooth, healthy lips. Lips will love its lush, fruity flavor and the soft, moisturized feeling it leaves behind.

September 29, 2017

I love this lip balm, it tastes amazing!

Tastes amazing and actually moisturizes! No need to reapply frequently, although you will want to because it tastes and smells so good. Leaves your lips soft and moisturized.

March 24, 2017

Lip blam Save me all thur the year my lips get very chap during the winter so I always keep them in the house or my purse best lip blam made I can't live with them

August 22, 2016

I first received this as a gift and really liked it, it became my go-to lip balm to keep in my purse. It has a nice light scent and feels really nice on. Plus, I really value the fact that it is all natural. I would buy again.

August 22, 2016

I love Burt's Bees Lip balm! It is my life saver in winter. My lips get extremely chapped to the point where they hurt. After I put on this lip balm my lips are back to feeling soft. I'm also a big fan of all natural products. I don't want to have to worry about what chemicals I'm putting in or on my body. I also love the smell.

April 27, 2016

I love this balm! It smells amazing, first of all, so I want it on my lips all the time... and as someone who doesn't like wearing lip balm, that's pretty important! I use this one pretty frequently, and I love the formula as well. It's not too thick like a plain beeswax balm usually is, but it's not as thin as a Baby Lips or Lipsmacker, so it actually does something for the lips. I like to wear this stuff overnight because I feel like it actually stays on my lips, and during the day because if smells so great!

April 22, 2016

I love Burt's Bees and everything they stand for. I've tried different lip balms over the years and Burt's Bees Nourishing lip balm with Mango Butter leaves my lips soft, smooth and hydrated, without an overpowering scent nor flavour.

February 19, 2016

works overtime. gets rid of cracked lips and no more pain. I even applied it on the corner of my lip when it felt like I was going to get a cold sore. Cold sore never came.

February 05, 2016

This mango flavor is my favorite one. It has a great scent and is very soft and smooth.

February 05, 2016

Loved this product. Made my lips feel sooo soft. Would buy it again.

January 21, 2016

I have used other lip balm but none have been as good as Burt's Bee .. It has the best quality ingredients and it is natural. It made my lips feel soft and kept them from getting dry. I use it all year round. I also buy it for other people as gifts as it is a very good product.