Burt's Bees Refreshing Lip Balm With Pink Grapefruit Reviews

June 16, 2017

Great for a quick layer of shine

Burt's Bees Refreshing Lip Balm with Pink Grapefruit is a product that I always keep in my purse. It smells amazing, and it does put a nice shine on your lips. One bad thing I must state about this product is that it isn't good for hydration, you would need to reapply multiple times.

June 16, 2017

Great Quality Lip Balm

I really love Burt's Bees and how natural all their products are! This lip balm is great for summer with the delicious grapefruit scent and taste. I was surprised at how moisturizing it is and it keeps my lips moisturized for a long time too. I always keep it with me in my pockets. I would recommend it you have dry lips and are looking for a natural product to help moisturize them.

May 25, 2017

I just started using this product, absolutely love it
    nice refreshing scent, keeps my lips moist for hours, great for when I don't want to wear any makeup, but I want a bit of shine on my lips

September 13, 2016

I love the Burt's Bees Refreshing Lip Balm with Pink Grapefruit. As the name states, it is very refreshing which makes it ideal in Summer. It's a good everyday balm. It keeps my lips soft. The smell is so yummy that I love using it! I recommend it.

August 19, 2016

Always have one of these sticks in my handbag and in my nightstand. Use it daily whenever my lips feel a bit dry and every night before bed. Lovely grapefruit scent and subtle healthy shine. A must have.

March 03, 2016

I think that Burt's bees products are really well made and this particular lip balm did a great job of hydrating my lips without leaving any goopy feeling. This scent was also very good.

February 11, 2016

I love pink grapefruit and this balm tastes and smells like the real thing. It contains Vitamin C and E from Pink Grapefruit Seed Oil. It is a good preventative against getting chapped lips however if your lips are already chapped its effects are only marginal.

February 11, 2016

Great for everyday use but even better when you have a cold. It seems to heal faster than any of their other balms. Makes my lip feel much better in dry weather. Smells yummy!

May 25, 2015

True to its name,very refreshing! I use this in the summer when on vacation for a quick lip refresh.

May 19, 2015

So good during the summer; light, refreshing (as the name states), and amazing sent!
    Only thing i would change is having spf in it!