Cadbury Flake Chocolate Bar
Amazing

Cadbury Flake Chocolate Bar Reviews

Ranked #441 out of 845 in Chocolate

February 10, 2017

I have very mixed feelings about this chocolate. Although I love the taste and the texture I do not like how this product is made. The name is flake and that is exactly what happens when I bite into the chocolate, it flakes off and goes everywhere. The chocolate is silky smooth and I like how you don't have to eat abhuge chocolate bar to satisfy your sweets craving. I just can't handle the mess. It actually really bothers me that I have to be careful when eating it and if I am relaxing and having a chocolate bar, the last thing I want to think about is the mess it might make.

The taste is great and the chocolate is smooth, so if you don't mind the mess, go for it.

January 31, 2016

If you need a pretty addition to a sundae then this chocolate is great. It is flaky and light with layers of fine milk chocolate in every bite. YUM!

January 31, 2016

The chocolate used in this bar was probably a step up from the usual stuff from here (or so my Brit friend had said.) This had only consisted of milk chocolate, formed in a unique way - like ripples that are folded onto each other and then enrobed in more milk chocolate to resemble a bar. As a result, it created an interesting textural experience while biting into it and letting it melt. Kind of crumbly, but in a good way.

If you love the taste of British Cadbury chocolate, this will be worthwhile to you - if you can find it in an import shop near you.

Is this a scam?

MichelleBunce earned the Beauty Guru badge

Pure Ice Nail Polish

The Keepers

drayatamieko has posted in the forum topic
    My Big Fat Fabulous Life

carlyporteous has posted in the forum topic
    What is your current badge?

carlyporteous has posted in the forum topic
    Men can review on Chick Advisor?

Old Navy Flip Flops