Cadbury Mini Eggs Reviews
#2 in Chocolate

Made of solid milk chocolate with a crisp sugar shell, Cadbury Mini Eggs are a 'can't miss' hit with family and friends. Theses tasty treats are perfect for the dining room centerpiece or hidden inside plastic eggs for the hunt.

August 28, 2019

One of my favourites

Even though I’m not the biggest chocolate fan, I love these chocolate eggs. I think the best part is that you can find them all year, but they come out with special edition ones for Easter. I always loved when I got these on Easter :)

August 28, 2019

Favourite chocolate eggs

Love the flavour, the texture and the crunch that comes with these chocolate eggs. Love that grocery stores carry these year round and not just at Easter.

United States

Yummy

Both my daughter and my husband love Cadbury mini eggs. They get very disappointed when Easter is over :). Every time I see these, I buy them since it's hard to find them.

New Jersey, United States

Love these

My family waits for every easter for these especially my kids. The crunch is great and the chocolate melts in your mouth. These are are very irresistible. Perfect for easter hunt too.

Iowa, United States

Yummy

These are sweet yet crunchy. My family loves them at Easter time. Works perfect in the Easter eggs for our hunt. They are bite sized which we love , young and old love them.

July 25, 2019

The Best Easter Chocolate!

I just ate these for the first time since I was a kid, brings back memories! I forgot how good these really are! I’ll definitely will be buying a jumbo bag next Easter for myself lol I love these so much! My new favourite easter chocolate!

3.2/5

United States

Good tasting, poor quantity

I love these little chocolate eggs and they fit perfectly into the little nest activities that I do with my nephews and nieces, but I find that the size of the package isn't always worth the price.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

THE BEST, besides the price!

Hands down my favourite chocolate despite the steep price. Always wait for them to go on sale! Not such a novelty now though that you can get them year round.

July 24, 2019

My favourite Easter treat!!

I've been looking forward to these every Easter for as long as I can remember I wish back in the 90's they made as big of bags as they do now lol!!!!!

July 22, 2019

Les meilleurs !!

Peut importe la saison c'est vraiment les meilleurs ! Ils sont tellement Croustillant et tendre en même temps je les adore vraiment peux importe notre age :)