Cadbury Mini Eggs Reviews
#2 in Chocolate

Made of solid milk chocolate with a crisp sugar shell, Cadbury Mini Eggs are a 'can't miss' hit with family and friends. Theses tasty treats are perfect for the dining room centerpiece or hidden inside plastic eggs for the hunt.

October 09, 2019
    Waltham Forest, United Kingdom

WARNING ADDICTIVE!

These are too addictive when you fancy bingeing on some chocolate. Cadbury's assured quality taste and usually well priced. Quality brand and taste, you can't go wrong with these.

October 08, 2019
    Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

i would buy again

my girl loves these i must admit when im doing the shopping i quite often grab a bag of these to keep her quite as im going round the store it helps stop her filling the trolly with loads of unwanted products it works its great

October 08, 2019
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

By far the best choice

My favourite chocolates!!!! I love every thing about mini eggs there is just the right ratio of shell to chocolate and they are the perfect size and coloured beautifully

October 03, 2019

I love love love these

I love the little Morsels of goodness they are by far the best chocolate on earth and I would definitely buy them again if I go to the store they are also the perfect size to eat.

October 03, 2019

Delicious!!!

These are delicious! Taste so great. One of my favourite chocolates ever! I’m so happy they are available all year round now and not just around Easter

October 02, 2019

Cadbudy Mini Eggs Review

Definitely love these little guys! I always got them for Easter growing up and now we get them for our kids for Easter. They are a nice little treat on any occasion though and are definitely affordable! They are just simply delicious!

October 01, 2019

Could eat these non-stop

The crisp shell. The smooth, delicious Cadbury chocolate... Makes my mouth water just thinking about it! I love to let them melt in my mouth. Love that they are bringing them out for different seasons!

September 30, 2019
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

These are addicting

I discovered my love for these one easter and I am still obsessed to this day. I wish that stores had these amazing chocolates year round because I would definitely buy them.

September 20, 2019

Delicious!

I absolutely love mini eggs. I could eat them every day! I do find them a little pricey but it’s a great treat once and a while! I love the candy crunch and chocolate combination!

September 16, 2019
    Rhode Island, United States

Could Be Better

When I was a ittle girl I used to love tis product. I used to enjoy them with my mom. Maybe it is just because Ihave grown older but I really feel like the yaste has changed. They are just not as good as they used to be. It is my own personal opinion But, they are no longer in my faves list, I guess it is good it is a special Easter Treat