Cake Beauty Desserted Island Supreme Body Mousse Reviews

Ranked #951 out of 1658 in Body Lotions & Creams

Shower your skin in a parade of rich, luscious and nourishing bubbles that will leave your skin supple, smooth and unforgettably moisturized.

June 13, 2017

Excellent high end body lotion

I am absolutely in love with this body lotion. It is richly moisturizing, soaks in instantly and smells divine. The scent is coconut and vanilla and I am obsessed.

I got this product with my coupon code from Chickadvisor Premium. I purchased the hi volume bottle, which is 1 litre. Usually it is 55 bucks which is pretty pricey but I must say that I purchased this back in the winter (January I think) and have only finished about half the bottle with regular use.

I will say about the bottle that it's a little frustrating that it doesn't come with a pump. I actually ended up pouring this into an empty lotion bottle that had a pump to make it more convenient to use. Other than that, RAVE review for this lotion.

May 03, 2017

Love love love this body lotion... Another winner from Cake I have lucked out a few times at Winners and was able to buy this big bottle for around 15 dollars. I love the scent of this. Leaves skin soft and smooth.

May 03, 2017

I love this boday lotion. It was thick and creamy. It smelled so good I wanted to eat it. It was great for winter months. My legs get really dry and this worked amazing, leaving my legs feeling like silk!

April 26, 2017

This is a supreme motorizing body lotion, I am overwhelmed by the little time it took me to fall in love with this.
    I bought The Limited Edition Beauty Kit from TopBox and this was one of the items inside, I had never tried Cake Beauty before and wasn't sure what all the hype was about.. well now I know!

The mousse is extremely hydrating, my skin just absorbs it in seconds and I am left with a sweet smelling aroma that is a mix between sweet vanilla cupcakes, mango butter, coconut and sunflower seed oil. This smells so darn good that I could lick my fingers... which I wont, but you get my drift!

This is going to be a permanent item found in my beauty kit and daily routine.

April 23, 2017

I really liked this lotion because it made my skin extremely soft and it smells sooo good. My problem is with the price, for the amount that this lotion costs it should be a lot better.

March 29, 2017

Juste une utilisation et vous serez conquises !

C'est important pour moi d'utiliser des produits avec une odeur agréable, mais dans le cas de celui-ci , elle est carrément alléchante ! Et de plus , ma peau est vraiment douce après l'utilisation ! Ça m'a vraiment donner envie d'essayer d'autre produits de cette marque !

March 29, 2017

I received this products as part of my topbox and I really loved it. This smells so amazing and its nice and rich, moisturizes really well. I liked it so much I ordered more cake products to try at shoppers beauty boutique :)

March 15, 2017

What can I say! Cake has made another amazing product. The mousse is so rich and creamy. Of course, Cake never disappoints when it comes to fragrance. This mousse smells divine! If you don't own this product, and have dry skin, you need to run out and get it!!

November 05, 2015

Light, awesome scented, bought 3 bottles

July 25, 2015

I love Cake beauty. I have used lots of there products. I like the smell and everything of this one but honestly it wasn't my favorite. It doesn't work as well as there body butters or other creams.