Calgon Hawaiian Ginger Moisturizing Shower Gel

Calgon Hawaiian Ginger Moisturizing Shower Gel Reviews

Ranked #837 out of 1158 in Bath & Body

June 23, 2017

Great scent

I've loved Calgon Hawaiian ginger shower gel since I was a teenager . The smell is absolutely amazing . It's the perfect Summer scent . The shower gel has a medium thickness to it and it cleans my body well . The scent stays on my body and you can smell all say especially when combined with the body spray . I think it's more geared to teens and the early 20's but I still enjoy it . You can find it at Walmart and they usually have gift sets available, especially at Christmas .

June 14, 2017

I threw out all my other soaps!

So in the winter I get extremely dry cracking skin and the fact I work in a kitchen and wash my hand 50,000 times a day doesn't help with the dryness. Hard water isn't my friend either! When I found this is by complete fluke but I loved the smell so I thought I would give it a try. I got home dreading my shower knowing I was going to come out sore and itchy from it being so dry. I used this amazing product just once and I've seen results now it is apart of my routine all the time it's amazing! No dry skin! No pain! Smells great! What more could you want?

May 12, 2017

This smells awesome.....! The whole family uses the Hawaiian Ginger. It doesn't leave a film on your skin like some shower gels, and the scent 100 percent stays with you the better part of the day. .. would recommend to anyone!

January 25, 2016

I got this as a gift last year and its nice,it has a orange tropical scent and leaves your skin feeling refreshed ,it doesn't lather the best but still cleans well

February 20, 2014

I use this body wash in combination with the matching body mist and I can tell you people enjoy hugging me. The wash really only has a noticeable smell in the shower, the mist is what really gives you scent. This product does a good job of cleaning the skin though!

December 07, 2009

I absolutely love the feel and smell of this product. I have the body mist too.