Campbell's Vegetable Soup Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 102 in Soups & Bouillon

Pantry staple

Campbell's vegetable soup is something you will always find in my home. I always stock up when it goes on sale. I like that is made with real veggies, although it's not where I turn to get my 5-10 a day. It's perfect for a lazy lunch with grilled cheese. The kids love it too

June 19, 2017

A great and inexpensive soup

I love Campbell's vegetable soup! Its always either on sale, or super cheap to begin with. It has quite a bit of small, chopped vegetables. Its a quick a filling meal.

June 19, 2017

Campbell's soup is a childhood favourite

Campbell's vegetable soup is a childhood favourite of mine . I crave it sometimes as an adult . Just last month I was on a craving kick and I had it every day for a week . It has potatoes, noodles , peas, corn , green beans , carrots . You dump the contents into a pot and then add water to the can and then add it to the pot and heat it up . I like to have it with saltines . Yum !

June 15, 2017

I will always have this in my pantry!

If there is anything to have stocked up in your pantry, then it's Campbell's Soup, and their Vegetable soup is one of the nutritional basics. It's great for lunch or quick snacks and unexpected guests as just about everyone like it.

It's also a good quality and good tasting soup for backup and for longer-term storage, so I always try to buy extra when they're on sale.

March 15, 2017

This is the only vegetable soup I eat and the only way I eat peas. I love the mix of vegetables they put in this soup, the corn is the perfect touch, I eat tons of this stuff loaded with crackers always have!

February 10, 2017

This is one of our favorite soups I keep in the Cupboard ,Campbell's Vegetable Soup and I also keep,Campbell's Chicken Noodle soups on hand.I find that they come in handy on evenings when I just don't feel up to cooking a big meal.Sometimes we have Soup and a Sandwich for dinner.My Husband doesn't complain and it is very filling with a grilled sandwich.I don't have this very often but,sometimes a change from cooked meals is nice.If you are not fussy about this one,then Campbell's has quite a variety to choose from.Check it out,you might like it.

January 09, 2017

I was really excited recently to find these were on sale at a few places for 50 cents a can!!! So I grabbed a couple and made one over the weekend (as my daughter was sick) and was extremely disappointed! I dont know if I just cook more less produced meals now, but I found this soup to be so salty, that I couldn't taste anything else!!

April 23, 2016

I always have at least one can of this vegetable soup! Whenever I am short on time (or too sick to prepare dinner) I take out a can or two of these and pair it with a salad or a sandwich, and it is a quick and easy dinner!

When I used to live in BC, I would always buy the flats of 12 soup cans, but now that I am in Toronto, they are nowhere to be found! I wish I could find them here, because that is my favorite way to buy these soups. You can never have too many!

April 23, 2016

Definitely not one of first choices when it comes to canned soup.
    The flavor is pretty average. I typically prefer a chicken broth.
    Beans are not my favorite is soup either.

April 23, 2016

For a can soup this one is amazing! Childhood and adulthood favorite. This is my go to. Low calorie, delicious, packed with vegetables. So good! Add crackers or a sandwich on the side and BAMM perfect meal!