Canada Dry Blackberry Ginger Ale Reviews

The crisp taste of Canada Dry Ginger Ale paired with a refreshing twist of blackberry. This seasonal blend pairs the sparkling favourite of Canada Dry Ginger Ale with a splash of blackberry flavour.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

April 16, 2016

I always have Ginger ale in my fridge for when I have a bad tummy. I really like Ginger Ale, I was very happy to be picked to try the New Canada Dry Blackberry Ginger Ale. Once I got the coupon, 4 cardboard straws & 4 Coasters or can sealers if You didn't finish Your Ginger Ale. I tried it & I was in love, You can taste the blackberry but it's not too strong of a taste & You could still taste the Ginger. A beautiful combination, I was surprised how Great the Canada Dry Blackberry Ginger Ale tastes, I'm now hooked, The case I got has a $2.00 coupon in the box, You cut out. I can't wait to get another case of Canada Dry Blackberry Ginger Ale!!! I totally recommend everybody to give Canada Dry Blackberry Ginger Ale a try, You won't be disappointed!! It's a lovely combination. The flavor is so awesome, my taste buds really loved it & yes I will buy this again!!! Hopefully The Canada Dry Blackberry Ginger Ale stays on the shelves, & not just a trial period. Canada Dry Blackberry Ginger Ale is now my Favorite!!!! I love it so!! Give it a try!! Thanks for picking me to try The New Canada Dry Blackberry Ginger Ale & the extras that came with it. #Got it free, to try & give a review!! Thanks Chick Advisor!! :)

April 16, 2016

I was so happy to be selected to try this product free by the Chick Advisor Product Review Club. I rushed right to the store to pick up my 12 pack & put some cans in the fridge to chill. I shared my free cans with my husband, several of my co-workers and some friends - and most of them have rushed out to buy their own cases of the soft drink, so there is the best review - everyone who tried it wanted more.

What an amazing summer soft drink - I can see this being so refreshing on a really hot summer day, with lots of ice.

The only complaint came from my husband, who thought the first sip tasted like cough medicine - mind you he drank the entire can and then drank a 2nd one, so I guess he got over that thought quickly, LOL

Would definitely buy again, and will be recommending it to everyone looking for something refreshing this summer.

April 16, 2016

When I received my coupon I was beyond excited to try the new flavour since Gingerale is my bubbly of choice. The first sip was strong but after that the can flows down so smoothly! This is a perfect addition to summer drink choices as when mixed in punch it is DELICIOUS !!

April 15, 2016

#CanadaDryBlackberry did not fail to impress!! This is bound to be my family's beverage of choice heading into summer 2016! Thanks again to Check Advisor for such an awesome and yummy testing opportunity!

April 15, 2016

i did not get this for free....how ever my son bought some and it has the wow factor for me!!!! we both really enjoy the refreshing taste. its mild and leaves no after taste!!!! hooked!!! we love it !!!!

April 15, 2016

I was very excited to try this new flavour as I am a huge fan of regular Canada Dry Gingerale! I picked up the 12-pack at METRO and put a few cans in the fridge right away. I used my cute straws provided by Chick Advisor to take my first sip. My first impression was that it was very fizzy, more than a regular can of gingerale. I could already smell the blackberry scent which was nice. After the first sip, I couldn't taste the 'gingerale' at all just blackberry fizz but after a few more sips I could still taste the subtleness of gingerale. The blackberry flavour is quite powerful though, it isn't as subtle as I thought it would be. It's definitely a nice change from the regular stuff and I would love to mix this in with some vodka ;) Thanks for the coupon Chick Advisor!

April 15, 2016

I was so excited to try this, as I love anything blackberry - and I was not disappointed! You can definitely taste the blackberry flavour, along with the refreshing ginger ale taste. It's absolutely delicious, and has a nice light taste. I drink a lot of ginger ale, so it's wonderful to have the blackberry ginger ale as a flavour option.

April 15, 2016

I love ginger ale and more and more this flavor. I drink ginger ale regularly because of issues I have it's nice to have something different even though it's ginger ale

April 15, 2016

I was so happy to receive my free case of canada dr blackberry ginger ale.
    i am not a huge pop drinker other than regular ginger ale but i have found my new summer drink. the flavor is nice and light not heavy and syrupy like some pops can be. not only that but if you pair your blackberry ginger ale with a splash of whipped vodka you have a wonderfully refreshing ADULT drink on a hot day. everyone in my household who tried the pop were own over even my bf who is not a ginger ale fan at all. i will definitely buy more and have already.

April 15, 2016

Thank you ChickAdvisor for giving me the opportunity to try this new beverage. The only pop I really drink is the traditional gingerale flavour. I am glad I got the chance to try the blackberey because I love it! It is just like mormal gingerale with a sweet taste. It great to have when snacking on something salty. I definetly will purchase again.