Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale Reviews

Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale is made with refreshing Canada Dry Ginger Ale and adds a mouth-watering cranberry taste. The delicious blend is quite simply refreshing and perfect for holiday enjoyment. Get it while you can!

Le Soda gingembre aux canneberges Canada Dry est fait à partir du Soda gingembre Canada Dry rafraîchissant, auquel une succulente saveur de canneberge est ajoutée. Ce délicieux mélange au goût frais est parfait pour les réceptions du temps des fêtes. Profitiez-en tant que vous le pouvez!

You might also like Canada Dry Diet Cranberry Ginger Ale
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

October 21, 2019

Delicious variation on ginger ale!

My husband and I were both eager to try Canada Dry cranberry ginger ale. We love ginger ale so this looked very appealing. It has that amazing ginger ale fizziness and the cranberry flavor blends perfectly with the ginger ale. This would be amazing in a punch for the holidays (or with a splash of vodka 😝)! I will definitely be recommending this to my family and friends and we will for sure buy it again! I received a sample for free in exchange for a review.

Meilleur que je croyais!

Updated On: October 21, 2019

Normalement, je n'apprécie pas beaucoup le goût du canada dry. Par contre, avec l'arôme de canneberge, le goût est vraiment excellent! Pas trop sucré, juste assez. #CanadaDryCranberry

REALLY GOOD

This is my first time trying the cranberry ginger ale and wow its really good. I like cranberry juice on its own but this just gives it a little bit of the bubble feel. Really like this drink will buy again!

Saskatchewan, Canada

Wow! My new favorite pop

I was nervous at first i dont much care for crandberries but i love trying new thing. I am so happy i tried this it dosnt quite taste like cranberries and it takes away from the harsh ginger taste i find ginger ale as it is a perfect combo! The price for a case of 12 is reasonable and it is of great quality, i used my free product coupon that chickadvisor sent me so it was free and within less then 24 hours my husband and i drank the whole case we both adored it and we will be buying so more again, what i also love is theirs no unwanted after taste it is just all around a good product of great quality and to anyone who has not tried this yet i highly recomend you do it almost taste like carbonated juice i am just amazed thank you for the opportunity of trying this product for free

October 20, 2019

Love it even when it's flat!

Delicious! I left half overnight and drank it in the morning and it was still great tasting even though it was flat, and I hate flat pop. It reminds me of fancy non-alcoholic sparkling fruit drinks. I like the pink colour that pours out, which I wasn't expecting.
    I'm hoping they keep this flavour around. Everyone in the house likes it too.
    Definitely will buy a case.

Delicious Twist!

I picked up my case from Wal Mart and there was a display right when you walked into the front doors. I grew up drinking Ginger Ale and this cranberry flavour is delicious! It's great to drink alone or even to add some alcohol into. My Mom also enjoyed it and it says limited time offer on the can which I hope they end up making this permanent! One con is that there are 33 grams of sugar per can but that isn't a deal breaker for me. #gotitfree

Me likey!

I’am a ginger ale kinda girl and this one did not disappoint. It’s a nice variety of drink if you want to switch things around from time time. It’s like ginger ale but with cranberry, and the combination is nice. I see myself reaching for this drink from time to time but I am still loyal to just the plain ginger ale drink. The price is ok with the quality of drink you are getting. I do recommend this drink. I got this for free from chickadvisor. #CanadaDryCranberry

Delicious!

This is a delightful alternative to ginger ale! The cranberry taste is subtle but but changes the taste of regular ginger ale. You can still taste the ginger. I will continue purchasing this.

Thank you chickadvisor for this free sample!

Great twist on traditional Ginger Ale

I received this product free through Canada Dry and ChickAdvisor in exchange for my honest opinion. I love cranberry so this new flavour was very exciting to me. It did not disappoint. I love the flavour and thought it tasted great. My local grocery store only carried the flavour in regular. I did find it a little bit sweet but they do have a diet version which I really hope my store will carry in the future. Good value as it retails at 6.99 for 12 x 355ml cans. They’re very convenient for sharing and having on the go.

Different taste but still Ginger Ale

I was selected as a ChickAdvisor advocate to try the Canada Dry Cranberry drink and received a free product coupon in exchange for my honest opinion. I am most definitely a fan of Ginger Ale but had never tried this flavour before. The cranberry taste was pleasant and not too strong. It paired well with a nice slice of lemon and the colour is very beautiful. It is also great to combine with alcohol for cocktails as it is refreshing. I would definitely recommend this to friends and family. It makes for a great holiday drink on its own as well. #gotitfree #CanadaDryCranberry