Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale Reviews

Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale is made with refreshing Canada Dry Ginger Ale and adds a mouth-watering cranberry taste. The delicious blend is quite simply refreshing and perfect for holiday enjoyment. Get it while you can!

Le Soda gingembre aux canneberges Canada Dry est fait à partir du Soda gingembre Canada Dry rafraîchissant, auquel une succulente saveur de canneberge est ajoutée. Ce délicieux mélange au goût frais est parfait pour les réceptions du temps des fêtes. Profitiez-en tant que vous le pouvez!

You might also like Canada Dry Diet Cranberry Ginger Ale
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

October 22, 2019

Impeccably balanced taste, love it!

You know, I had tried cranberry ginger ale before. But this time, it tastes so much better. It's not overwhelming in taste of one or the other (cranberry or ginger). Honestly it's very delightful to drink and very refreshing. I wanted to try the diet, as I'm trying not to drink sugary soda's but was unable to find it at the time I went to redeem my coupon. Each can is 140 calories which is fine as an occasional treat. I will go out and try the diet as well once I'm finished the 12 pack of regular.

I received this product for free through Chickadvisor, through the Product Review Club.

October 22, 2019

Addicting!

The best flavour 😍! People who love cranberries will love this, and so will the people who don't! Its got that cranberry taste without any bitterness or sourness at all. Its easy to drink and its sweet like traditional gingerale, so I gotta watch how much I drink. 🤦🏻‍♀️ If only it were healthier. Makes a nice treat though and it has a unique flavour! I hope they keep this around for a while and come out with other kinds. Get it while you can 🙌🏻 Got to try this for #free from #chickadvisor

2.7/5

October 21, 2019

Not bad for a cranberry gingerale!

So i definitely wanted to try this drink considering im a huge Pepsi drinker & want to incorporate other drinks in my day.. i’m not a cranberry fan but ginger-ale can be good especially when sick, but this was definitely not my type of drink, the cranberry really over powered i find, more then the original ginger-ale taste. Although i do see others drinking this especially my dad loves this, it’s not my type of drink & i’m happy i got to try it free to know wether i should buy this or not, will buy for company tho!

Updated On: October 21, 2019

I got to sample this from
    Chick advisor! #gotitfree #canadadrycranberry

Georgia, United States

Perfect blend

I really love Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale! This pop is really refreshing and light. It has the perfect right amount of cranberry juice and ginger ale. I love this blend! It would be delightful drink to have for the uncoming festive season.

October 21, 2019

It has a clean, balanced and refreshing taste. I love it!

I am a huge rootbeer fan when it comes to soda but I occasionally drink ginger ale when I am craving for a refreshing ginger taste. But this cranberry ginger ale is the bomb!!! I think this is gonna be my new favorite. The cranberry taste is not overpowering (unlike the cranberry juice) and it feels light in the tummy. It also tastes clean and refreshing. Not too sweet. I feel like I am not guilty drinking this one coz what could go wrong with ginger and cranberry when it comes to health? Lol. Also, it tastes great when mixed in alcohol too! *wink*wink*

Updated On: October 21, 2019

I was one of the lucky ones who get to sample this through chick advisor.

Incredible Taste

I was fortunate enough to have the opportunity to try this for free through. Chick Advisor.
    What an incredible taste. I wasn’t too sure what to expect but it really taste great. It’s a nice ginger taste with the perfect combination of cranberry. It’s not too sweet. The right amount. I think this will be my go to drink for at least now till the end of the year. The season fits perfectly with this drink. I would highly recommend trying this Cranberry ginger ale. It’s a good price and you won’t be disappointed.

Great Flavour

I was a little concerned about getting this product because cranberries in my opinion are tart and I dont like tart. I was surprised, when i got my free sample voucher from canada dry i purchased the regular cranberry ginger ale and i like it, I think i will make this a regular purchase in my household. The flavour is a great combination with the ginger ale.

Updated On: October 27, 2019

Fresh crisp taste

I would definitely try this drink again. Love the refreshing cranberry taste. Not only is it a great holiday drink it's a great everyday drink too. Soooooooo gooooooood

Tellement bon!

Je voulais goûter au ginger ale canneberges depuis longtemps et puisque j'ai été choisie pour tester eh bien voilà l'occasion. J'ADORE!!! Je ne suis pas une fan des autres boissons gazeuses mais celle-ci a un goût différent. Pas trop sucré, un peu comme un jus de fruits pétillant. Mon ado de 15 ans en raffole! Donc, oui j'approuve et recommande le Canada Dry Ginger Ale Canneberges!

Refreshing new flavour

Canada Dry’s cranberry ginger ale is a great new flavour. Not overly sweet and with a good amount of cranberry flavour. This drink would go well on a hot summer day in a glass full of ice. Even better with a splash of vodka if you’re looking to wind down . I would have preferred a hint more carbonation in my drink as I like a lot of bubbles. I would definitely buy this and would recommend it.