Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale Reviews

Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale is made with refreshing Canada Dry Ginger Ale and adds a mouth-watering cranberry taste. The delicious blend is quite simply refreshing and perfect for holiday enjoyment. Get it while you can!

Le Soda gingembre aux canneberges Canada Dry est fait à partir du Soda gingembre Canada Dry rafraîchissant, auquel une succulente saveur de canneberge est ajoutée. Ce délicieux mélange au goût frais est parfait pour les réceptions du temps des fêtes. Profitiez-en tant que vous le pouvez!

You might also like Canada Dry Diet Cranberry Ginger Ale

October 21, 2019

It has a clean, balanced and refreshing taste. I love it!

I am a huge rootbeer fan when it comes to soda but I occasionally drink ginger ale when I am craving for a refreshing ginger taste. But this cranberry ginger ale is the bomb!!! I think this is gonna be my new favorite. The cranberry taste is not overpowering (unlike the cranberry juice) and it feels light in the tummy. It also tastes clean and refreshing. Not too sweet. I feel like I am not guilty drinking this one coz what could go wrong with ginger and cranberry when it comes to health? Lol. Also, it tastes great when mixed in alcohol too! *wink*wink*

Updated On: October 21, 2019

I was one of the lucky ones who get to sample this through chick advisor.

Incredible Taste

I was fortunate enough to have the opportunity to try this for free through. Chick Advisor.
    What an incredible taste. I wasn’t too sure what to expect but it really taste great. It’s a nice ginger taste with the perfect combination of cranberry. It’s not too sweet. The right amount. I think this will be my go to drink for at least now till the end of the year. The season fits perfectly with this drink. I would highly recommend trying this Cranberry ginger ale. It’s a good price and you won’t be disappointed.

Great Flavour

I was a little concerned about getting this product because cranberries in my opinion are tart and I dont like tart. I was surprised, when i got my free sample voucher from canada dry i purchased the regular cranberry ginger ale and i like it, I think i will make this a regular purchase in my household. The flavour is a great combination with the ginger ale.

Updated On: October 27, 2019

Fresh crisp taste

I would definitely try this drink again. Love the refreshing cranberry taste. Not only is it a great holiday drink it's a great everyday drink too. Soooooooo gooooooood

Tellement bon!

Je voulais goûter au ginger ale canneberges depuis longtemps et puisque j'ai été choisie pour tester eh bien voilà l'occasion. J'ADORE!!! Je ne suis pas une fan des autres boissons gazeuses mais celle-ci a un goût différent. Pas trop sucré, un peu comme un jus de fruits pétillant. Mon ado de 15 ans en raffole! Donc, oui j'approuve et recommande le Canada Dry Ginger Ale Canneberges!

Refreshing new flavour

Canada Dry’s cranberry ginger ale is a great new flavour. Not overly sweet and with a good amount of cranberry flavour. This drink would go well on a hot summer day in a glass full of ice. Even better with a splash of vodka if you’re looking to wind down . I would have preferred a hint more carbonation in my drink as I like a lot of bubbles. I would definitely buy this and would recommend it.

Great taste!

I love the taste of this drink!
    I already am a huge fan of Ginger Ale, et je suis très surprise du goût dj Ginger Ale aux canneberges.
    J'espère que ce produit restera disponible longtemps!!

Favourite flavoured ginger ale

I received this product for free to test out and I'm very glad I did. I don't often buy pop but when I do it's normally regular Canada Dry. I tested this the night I redeemed the coupon and my boyfriend and I have been going through the case pretty fast. It's a nice light cranberry taste while staying true to the original Canada Dry taste. I will definitely purchase this product again once I run out.

Love this flavour!

I usually get cranberry juice and mix it with my ginger-ale on my own, I love that they mixed these awesome flavours together already. Great by itself and as a mixer in punch or drinks!

An annual treat!

I have loved Canada Dry's Cranberry Ginger Ale for years. It is one of my favourite parts about the holiday season.

The flavour of this soda is honestly amazing. So much ginger flavour and you get a great hit of cranberry. It is by far my favourite soda flavour out there. This is great to have on hand for holiday guests and parties. And it is the perfect base for a Christmas punch.

I would recommend this to anyone looking for a festive beverage to add some personality to the holidays.

I received this product free for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.