Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale Reviews

Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale is made with refreshing Canada Dry Ginger Ale and adds a mouth-watering cranberry taste. The delicious blend is quite simply refreshing and perfect for holiday enjoyment. Get it while you can!

Le Soda gingembre aux canneberges Canada Dry est fait à partir du Soda gingembre Canada Dry rafraîchissant, auquel une succulente saveur de canneberge est ajoutée. Ce délicieux mélange au goût frais est parfait pour les réceptions du temps des fêtes. Profitiez-en tant que vous le pouvez!

You might also like Canada Dry Diet Cranberry Ginger Ale
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

Too sweet

Love Canada dry products but this one was a little too sweet. It didn't really taste like cranberry but more like a candy. The taste was still good but I was hoping for a little cranberry tartness that I didn't get.

Cranberry gingerale

I found this product true to other canada dry products and was not dissappointed. The cans and carton are fully recycleable. Price compares with competetor pricing

So refreshing

So I'm not the biggest fan of cranberry, when it's added to drinks I usually find it's quite bitter.
    However, this was so light and refreshing with just a hint of sweet.
    It definitely reminded me of fall and winter seasons.
    I will at 100% be purchasing this again

Great taste!!

This Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale is a great drink that will quench your thirst! It has a subtle taste of Cranberry and would make a great refreshing summer drink chilled. It is a good variation to the regular Ginger Ale.

October 22, 2019

Cranberry make everything better.

I am so excited I got to try my favorite drink Canada Dry, for free, in Cranberry flavour!!! It almost felt seasonal, like a special winter drink. I tried it on it's own, which was delish. Flavour mixed so nicely. I let my school aged children try it and they LOVED it, and then my husband and I tried it mixed with rum, and again fantastic! This drink is highly highly recommended!!

Tasty

I tried to find the diet, but I was unable to after visiting 3 stores. I chose to purchase the regular simply for convenience, but if Canada Dry is going to offer a diet version, it needs to be widely available. Nobody is going to buy it if they can't find it.

That being said, I really liked the flavour of the regular cranberry ginger ale. It was refreshing and not overly sweet or fruity tasting.

Delicious alternative

This drink is delicious and such a great alternative to the other regular sodas out there. The cranberry is perfectly measured and not over powering. I often find myself looking for new sodas to try and this would be one I would offer to anyone wanting to try something refreshing.

You have to try it!

Like I said in the title - if you like cranberry taste, you have to try this ginger ale. It's the perfect blend of ginger and cranberry, not too sweet, not too tart. It's perfect on its own, but with a few fresh cranberries added it looks fancy and has an even more refreshing taste. If this stays available year-round, I might just replace my original ginger ale with this one.

Prince Edward Island, Canada

A new favorite

I am already a ginger ale fan but have never been in love with cranberry but this is the perfect combo! The cranberry isnt too overpowering. The flavor is perfect. Although I got this for free in exchange for my honest review, the price was reasonable. Will definitely buy again on my own.

Great tasting cranberry soda

Canada Dry Cranberry is a refreshing drink with a sweet yet tart taste.

This is a soda that is *ripe* for the holidays. The cranberry flavour pairs well with poultry and turkey, or any dish that normally incorporates cranberries, like a salad with goat cheese. Canada Dry Cranberry would make a good kid sparkly drink if your family is like mine and the kids want to do toasts along with the adults on special occasions.

It has a tart aftertaste, but it is definitely on the sweeter side. It tastes much better cold, it's not like traditional ginger ale where you can get away with leaving it out and enjoying it warm or a little flat. I tried making a slushy out of it, and it tasted amazing!

It's not the easiest to find in between holiday periods though, and the price can reflect that in some locations.

*I received #canadadrycranberry free to try as part of a review campaign from ChickAdvisor.