Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale Reviews

Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale is made with refreshing Canada Dry Ginger Ale and adds a mouth-watering cranberry taste. The delicious blend is quite simply refreshing and perfect for holiday enjoyment. Get it while you can!

Le Soda gingembre aux canneberges Canada Dry est fait à partir du Soda gingembre Canada Dry rafraîchissant, auquel une succulente saveur de canneberge est ajoutée. Ce délicieux mélange au goût frais est parfait pour les réceptions du temps des fêtes. Profitiez-en tant que vous le pouvez!

You might also like Canada Dry Diet Cranberry Ginger Ale
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

Wow

J'ai reçu ce produit en cadeau et Wow. La couleur est très belle. Le goût est surprenant. J'ai adoré. C'est pas trop sucré. Je le recommande a tous sans hésitation.

Intéressant

J'ai été sélectionnée afin d'essayer gratuitement le soda gingembre aux canneberges Canada Dry et d'en faire la revue. Je m'attendais à ce que le goût de canneberge soit plus prononcé, mais il est très doux. C'est une bonne alternative aux autres boissons gazeuses, pour faire un peu changement. Je verrais bien ce soda gingembre dans un punch du temps des fêtes, avec sa belle teinte rouge et son goût de canneberge! Je le recommande.

#cadeau
    #CanadaDryCranberry

Saskatchewan, Canada

Better than normal GA!

My parents always get this stuff when it’s available so I’ve had it for years now. I prefer the taste to the regular ginger ale. I hope these will be available year round.

Delicious, refreshing taste!

I personally am not a fan of the regular Ginger ale, this has a crisp, refreshing fruity taste that I absolutely adore! I like that there is a subtle hint of cranberry which adds a delicious flavour because it is not overbearing. I also shared this with my daughter and my parents who seem to enjoy it very much. My parents since trying it at my house have also went out and purchased their own case of cranberry Ginger ale

October 26, 2019

Canada Dry does it again!

First off, I am a HUGE Canada Dry fan. It’s definitely my go-to ginger ale! Especially because it’s made with REAL ginger!
    I was very excited to try out the cranberry flavour. In general I am not a big cranberry person, but I found it quite a good flavour combination in this case. Not too sweet, not too tart, just right.
    I think it’s going to be a good one to add into the mix! Thanks to Chick Advisor for hooking me up with a free case!

Great taste

I'm not a huge fan of ginger ale but I love anything cranberry flavoured.
    This was really refreshing and delicious and perfect for fall!
    I will certainly buy this again.

Canada dry cranberry

Le produit avait un bon goût à la fois de ginger ale et de canneberges bien équilibré. C'était très rafraîchissant et frais.
    J'ai même fait un cocktail avec.

Le rapport qualité-prix est intéressant. Les possibilités sont intéressantes. Je le recomande et je vais le racheter de nouveau.
    J'ai reçu ce produit gratuitement grâce à Chick Advisor.

Great pop

Ginger ale is one of my lesser favourite flavours of pop but when you add things to it oh man it jumps to the top! My favourite by far of the cranberry.

October 25, 2019

I wait for this all year!

Full disclosure before I get into the actual review - I received this product free through Chick Advisor to review, although it's one of my favourite flavours of pop since last year. This is just one of those seasonal items that I wait for, all year round. Instead of using Canada Dry Ginger Ale and cranberry juice, they premixed it in a pretty little can to chill and enjoy! The value is fairly standard across the board for a 12 can case of pop these days, so you know what you're looking at when you go to buy one. (Plus deposit, of course.) The taste... Well, it's so crisp and clean, and every can is bursting with maximum carbonation, which I love. Nothing worse than opening a can of pop and it's already flat.

There isn't anything about this flavour of ginger ale that I don't like, but make sure that you're fond of the taste of cranberry juice before trying, because as it says... It does tend to have that tart cranberry flavour. Would definitely recommend, as a casual pop drinker.

@CanadaDry
    @CanadaDryGingerAle
    #CanadaDryCranberry
    @ChickAdvisor
    #GotItFree

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

It's great!

There isn't much to say. It's very tasty and o love the flavour. I'd say it's one of the brands best flavour. Definitely will be purchasing again when I see it around.