Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale Reviews

Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale is made with refreshing Canada Dry Ginger Ale and adds a mouth-watering cranberry taste. The delicious blend is quite simply refreshing and perfect for holiday enjoyment. Get it while you can!

Le Soda gingembre aux canneberges Canada Dry est fait à partir du Soda gingembre Canada Dry rafraîchissant, auquel une succulente saveur de canneberge est ajoutée. Ce délicieux mélange au goût frais est parfait pour les réceptions du temps des fêtes. Profitiez-en tant que vous le pouvez!

You might also like Canada Dry Diet Cranberry Ginger Ale

Perfect for the holidays

I’m a huge ginger ale fan and this cranberry edition hit the spot. I’ve already repurchased this product twice since initially trying the new flavour in exchange for a review with Chick Advisor. It’s perfect for a holiday mocktail or for fans of cranberry juice! Recommended!

Delicious!

This cranberry ginger ale is delicious. I really enjoyed it . It was not too fizzy and has a great cranberry taste while not completely covering up the ginger ale taste. I would definitely purchase this again and will recommend it to friends.

very light cranberry taste

received this product for review and the very pleased with the light cranberry taste and still tasted just like ginger ale, will definitely purchase again and recommend.

November 01, 2019

great value but did not like the taste

I did not like the taste, but every taste is in the nature ! The quality and taste is great though. I really liked the Lemon one I got a couple months ago.

Delicious!

This was a delicious take on a classic pop beverage. I loved the fruity taste and as a personal lover of Cranberry juice this was a nice way to switch it up. My boyfriend also really enjoyed this drink!

#IGotItFree

November 01, 2019

Another Flavoured Gingerale Winner!

I am not much of a pop drinker, but I do love drinking Canada Dry Gingerale. I was so excited to be selected for this campaign as I have tried all the different flavors of Canada Dry Gingerale, and wanted to try this one as well.

I absolutely loved this Cranberry flavour - sweet, bubbly, beautiful holiday red colour and very refreshing. My husband loved mixing this flavour with Vodka and Ice. I did receive the full value coupon for this campaign and did not have to pay, however looking at the price on the shelf, it was a great price for the amount you get.

My only 2 complaints is - it is high in sugar (but I'm sure that's what makes it so delicious), and I found it hard to locate in stores. I understand this is a limited edition flavour and maybe that's why it was hard to find, but took me 3 stores before I was able to locate it.

Tastes great!

I've always drank Canada dry ginger ale. I was so excited to try the new cranberry Canada dry ginger ale. It tastes great, I think I found my new favorite pop. So thanks to @chickadvisor for giving me this opportunity to try it for free. #gottotryitforfree #free

November 01, 2019

Wonderful cranberry flavoured ginger ale

Thank you chickadvisor for giving me the opportunity of trying this Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale. I absolutely love the flavour and I believe this is a must have during the holiday season. The cranberry flavour is very subtle and not too sweet. I will keep purchasing this flavour moving forward.

Cranberry in love!

So I love ginger ale in general and Canada Dry is by far my favorite. However this stuff blows it out of the water. The only thing I dislike about it is the fact that it is seasonal lol. It tastes great and as usual they did not make it some sugar filled soda. The cranberry comes through in a natural away, I will continue to purchase this throughout the current season and every season it comes out after.

Great taste

I received free product from Chickadvisor in exchange for my honest review. #gotitfree. I don’t usually drink pop but I really enjoyed this flavour of ginger ale! The cranberry added a unique sweetness to the ginger ale that I really liked. It almost tastes like a sparkling juice. Its taste great with little lime. highly recommend this product for anyone who wants to try something new and exciting with a great taste. I’ll definitely be repurchasing!