Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale Reviews

Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale is made with refreshing Canada Dry Ginger Ale and adds a mouth-watering cranberry taste. The delicious blend is quite simply refreshing and perfect for holiday enjoyment. Get it while you can!

Le Soda gingembre aux canneberges Canada Dry est fait à partir du Soda gingembre Canada Dry rafraîchissant, auquel une succulente saveur de canneberge est ajoutée. Ce délicieux mélange au goût frais est parfait pour les réceptions du temps des fêtes. Profitiez-en tant que vous le pouvez!

You might also like Canada Dry Diet Cranberry Ginger Ale
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

Would buy again

Loved this drink. The combination of flavour mixed perfectly. Unfortunately I wouldn’t buy often as it’s $6.99 a case here! Super expensive but if it went on sale I would definitely purchase again

Good taste

If you like cranberry and ginger ale this drink is for you! It’s good on its own, bubbly and very tasty. It’s great as a mixer for other adult beverages of your choice!

Saskatchewan, Canada

Nice flavour

I received this free from chick adviser. I received the coupon went to my local grocery store and brought it home put in fridge to cool and cracked it open and the flavours of the cranberry was perfect mix into the ginger ale great taste.

New Brunswick, Canada

Tastes amazing!

I absolutely loved the taste. We typically drink Canada Dry gingerale as a family & were so excited when we were chosen to try Canada Dry Cranberry for free. It was a little more tart than usual, but very refreshing. Especially with the holiday season, it was a great addition to our family dinner rotation of beverages.

Delicious

I absolutely love the flavor of this drink. Although it is supposed to be a festive treat I would happily buy this as my regular "pop" year round! It's amazing on it's own or used in an adult cocktail.

November 01, 2019

Another great Gingerale product!

A great side product of ginger ale! Our family loves it, I couldn’t keep it in the house for longer than a couple of days! This is also a product we use yearly during Christmas for our Christmas punch! It is always a hit with family and friends! Keep it coming every year! ☺️ we love it!!!!

November 01, 2019

Canada Dry’s cranberry ginger ale has definitely become one of my top picks of pop products! The subtle taste of cranberry explodes with flavour in your mouth. Wether it be with your dinner or paired with a shot of vodka this drink is the perfect way to start the festive season! I would absolutely recommend this product to both family and friends and will continue to serve and drink this wonderful ginger ale! 10/10 no disappointments

Cranberry heaven

I do not imagine that cranberry with ginger will be amazing together. It is taste is amazing. If you like sweet drink you will love this. But you do not like sweet drink it will be little sweet for you. Price is okey and you can buy 12 bottle together.

Soo good

I was actually very surprised about the taste of cranberry would be with ginger ale. To my surprise it was very delicious. The cranberries was not overpowering in flavour and the colour was perfect.

Cranberry ginger ale

It is too bad that it is just a seasonal drink. It is perfect for mixing drinks as well as drinking on it’s own. The cranberry taste is refreshing and not overpowering; it flows smoothly with the original ginger age taste. This is totally my new favourite pop for the holidays.

I received a coupon for Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale to try out for free in exchange for a review.