Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale Reviews

Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale is made with refreshing Canada Dry Ginger Ale and adds a mouth-watering cranberry taste. The delicious blend is quite simply refreshing and perfect for holiday enjoyment. Get it while you can!

Le Soda gingembre aux canneberges Canada Dry est fait à partir du Soda gingembre Canada Dry rafraîchissant, auquel une succulente saveur de canneberge est ajoutée. Ce délicieux mélange au goût frais est parfait pour les réceptions du temps des fêtes. Profitiez-en tant que vous le pouvez!

You might also like Canada Dry Diet Cranberry Ginger Ale
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

November 01, 2019

Would definitely buy again!

I love ginger ale, but not necessarily a big fan of cranberry, but after tasting this, I would buy this over regular ginger ale anytime! I don't find it tart much, if at all, and it tastes as any regular ginger ale would, but with a bit of jazz. It's perfect to have on hand when hosting parties as the colour adds a bit of class! Also perfect for the winter holiday season. I would dress mine up with a handful of raspberries, or a twist of orange...perfecto!

Updated On: November 01, 2019

I received this product for free as part of the Product Review Club.

Excellent!

Moi et ma famille ont adoré la nouvelle saveur de ginger ale au canneberges. Devrait être excellent avec de la vodka. Je le recommande sans hésiter à mon entourage

New Brunswick, Canada

Pretty good.

The fizz is the right amount. Nothing worse than a flat soda as soon as you open it. The flavour itself is pretty good, though I find it has a bit of an artificial after taste but that's to be expected. Overall a nice change to the classic ginger ale. I would purchase it.

love ginger ale

I was nervous about cranberry ginger ale. but it turned out great, still refreshing ginger ale but with with a sweet cranberry flavour. perfect for thanksgiving dinner and Christmas.

November 01, 2019

Perfect drink to start the festive season

I absolutely loved the cranberry Canada Dry ginger ale. The subtle flavour of cranberry is perfect and it was enjoyable both with meals as well as for a night time drink with a shot of vodka!
    Would definitely serve to family and friends!

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

New ginger ale

I got this for free from Chick Advisor. It's not what I expected. There is a very faint cranberry flavour. I expected more cranberry. It's sort of a pink ginger ale. I liked it, but I think I would rather have regular ginger ale.

Updated On: November 02, 2019

It's probably good to make punch. I would get it again if it were on sale.

Delicious refreshing

Thank you to ChickAdvisor I got the chance to try this free to test and review and im glad I did, I'm not gonna lie I was unsure if I was going to enjoy cranberry ginger ale but I knew I enjoyed ginger ale so I gave it a try and so glad I did it is really good and refreshing it's the perfect drink to have for thanksgiving and Christmas. I'm pleased to say the ginger ale and crandberry flavours are not over powering it's a good mix of both. #CanadaDryCranberry

United States

Great tasting

I got this product fee from chickadvisor to try and give a review on my thought about how I like the taste and value of the pop I love the cranberry I’m not a big fan of ginger ale but I really like the cranberry ginger ale it has a grate taste and is a lite red colour I would definitely buy this pop again and I would recommend it to anyone

Canada Dry Cranberry-yummy

I was so excited to review this, for one because I enjoy Canada dry, secondly I really liked the raspberry version. Now, I think I found my new favorite flavour! The cranberry flavour is not so strong, nor too tangy. Just perfect! I can’t wait to try a fee cocktails during the Holidays ;)
    #Igotitforfree #chickadvisor #canadadry #canadadrycranberry

November 01, 2019

I have bought this already...repeatedly!

Combining the best feel better pop with the best juice flavour there is... Mind Blown 🤯

Updated On: November 02, 2019

Not only did I absolutely love and enjoy this but so did the rest of my family. So much so that I’ve had to buy a case every week. And going into cold a flu season we always have Canada Dry available but now we will be replacing it with the cranberry Canada Dry until the flavour is no longer available. I tried this free from Chick Advisor
    #Igotitforfree